Never relax around bl@@@@

Yes. In the exact same way I hate shitty white drivers more than I hate *insert any other race here* drivers.

Because? You have no excuse.

Yes. In the exact same way I hate shitty white drivers more than I hate *insert any other race here* drivers.

Because? You have no excuse.

it's so hard to be white... so much expected from you. i bet it would be great to be black/hispanic, that way you could just coast along through life, not a care in the world, everything handed to you, you can do anything you want and no one is allowed to judge you.

it's so hard to be white... so much expected from you. i bet it would be great to be black/hispanic, that way you could just coast along through life, not a care in the world, everything handed to you, you can do anything you want and no one is allowed to judge you.
The problem is, they want the good stuff that whites have. Nice homes in a nice neighborhood, job, cars, family. The gubiment hand outs are not enough for the above average things in life. The blat women are batshit insane, cause arguments, and push their man away. Can't have the good stuff on one income unless the person is a professional (doctor, lawyer, engineer, movie star, pop star).

Last edited:
I think it should be blatatatat (Blat a Tat Tat)

Kinda like ratatatat (sounds like an assault weapon so we can more closely associate the two)

I saw a video of some black woman bringing up stats on how likely it would be to get married to a black man, have the marriage survive 5+ years, then how many would be supported by their man. There's just like no chance. Being a black woman must be awful.

Ya, a black woman get a little back on her n then all of a sudden it's buy some diapers, buy some formula, got damnit bitch, i got myself my own life.

I was against defaming people before i was for it.

ADL claims that this attack on NY asian woman was a hate crime. But their new racist definition says that only whites are racist.

https://twitter.com/ADL/status/1487163023336816642

mgvzdloplrf81.png

Guess the ethnicity of the attacker?

https://abc7ny.com/hate-crime-asian-woman-attacked-brooklyn-sucker-punch/11515982/

:Hmm:

This argument will hold up well in court.

"The defendant stated (he) punched Hoa Nguyen (because he) doesn't like how Chinese people look; thinks Chinese people look like measles; and doesn't like Chinese people looking at (him)."

I'm sure he followed that up with...

I dindu nuffin.

Last edited:
This is something that has come up enough to form a pattern. Blacks have started to attack people because they saw someone looking at them. There was one NYC subway attack where a black attacked once someone looked at them. And I remember it happened in a story of one going wild in a gas station too after he got looked at.

I remember as a kid when zoologists would go inside the gorilla pens, they'd say they don't look at the gorilla, because he takes that as a challenge, and violence could break out.

Many zoos will put up signs warning families:

2AGySRt.jpg

Some will hand out gorilla viewing glasses, so as to not trigger a violent outburst.

d4YL7fW.jpg

There are other methods too, but require a lot of pre-planning:

cSG7dKt.png

If the freedom of speech is taken away the dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
Those who would give up liberty to purchase a little safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Back