Never relax around bl@@@@

KingSobieski

Veteran XX
Mom Is Fatally Shot in Front of 2-Year-Old During Argument with Woman

A woman was shot and killed by a woman she didn't know when the two were fighting in a South Carolina grocery store parking lot, according to Irmo police.

Irmo Officers responded to the Kroger Shopping Center at 4 p.m. Tuesday and found a woman dead in the parking lot, according to Chief Robert Dale.

mom-shot-021723-3962983fc90947c3a1c92f907c5a231d.jpg

Spoiler

I saw systemic racism first hand today. I cruised through an ATF firearms check and two blat dudes got denied while I was there. They told them they would get phone calls to go over the rejections.

I assume the white girl and black girl got into an argument... it's not super clear from the "article."

What kind of argument between two women in a parking lot could lead to killing someone with a gun? Holy shit. What a world.

You post this like it is a common occurrence. Most Black women I know shop at the food lion or the Dollar Store.

I've said this before about living in the south. You don't go to Krogers because that's where the blacks out. The parking lots are not safe to leave a car in, especially if you are white. You pay extra to go to Publix. Kroger maybe if it's an in and out trip sometime before lunch before they have a chance to wake up.

Back