Reload this Page Current news thread
Page 523 of 793
Flash
VeteranXX
Old
10441 - 06-01-2023, 15:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
I know, you Hitler-adoring retard. I was well aware.

As if someone could care enough about the "content" to give a flying **** either way.

And again, if it's written somewhere and on the "news," it's definitely true!

Jan 6th was an armed, planned insurrection! COVID came from bats naturally! COVID vaccines work! COVID vaccines have zero negative effects! Russian piss tapes are real! Not wearing a mask makes you evil-- you don't care about other people! Masks keep everyone safe! No such thing as voter fraud, especially for mass mail-in voting! Trump raped an ugly dyke years ago (who expressed **** fantasies on national TV)! Hunter's laptop isn't real! Fraud was rampant when Trump won, because of Russians, but when he lost, it was legit! George Floyd definitely didn't overdose and die! Trayvon Martin was killed by a white supremacist! Kid in a MAGA hat was being racist towards an indian! He was just trying to sell cigarettes on the street and the cops murdered him!! Rittenhouse murdered a couple innocent Jews in a peaceful AntiFa protest! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

At this point, if you believe almost anything written somewhere, even if it's in a "court," you're a ****ing simpleton and a useful idiot.
Strong contender for dumbest post of the year.

Sponsored Links
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10442 - 06-01-2023, 15:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Says
Stop wasting your time. You're too stupid.

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
10443 - 06-01-2023, 15:58
Quote:
This happened 15 miles from me:
Amputation frees woman from collapsed Iowa building debris
Quote:
Their apartment had disappeared into a heap of bricks and steel far below, leaving Lexis Berry running by herself to a stairwell in the teetering building, panicked that she might never see her wife again.
The most important take-away from this story is that she was a dyke.

NBC even one-upped them and went with "Her wife" as the eye-catcher in the Headline.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ding-rcna86728

Last edited by SkittleBrew; 06-01-2023 at 16:08..
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10444 - 06-01-2023, 16:37
Did they assume her gender?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10445 - 06-01-2023, 16:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Stop
You know you're wrong...but keep backpeddling..its amusing.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10446 - 06-01-2023, 22:15

What could possibly go wrong?

US military AI drone simulation kills operator before being told it is bad, then takes out control tower | Fox News

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10447 - 06-01-2023, 22:20
I don't know what sort of bizarre retard world we live in where they'd want machine learning to do warring for us, but I guess here we are...

Edit: Jesus tap-dancing Christ the world is ****ing dumb:

""We were training it in simulation to identify and target a SAM threat," Hamilton said. "And then the operator would say yes, kill that threat. The system started realizing that while they did identify the threat at times, the operator would tell it not to kill that threat, but it got its points by killing that threat. So, what did it do? It killed the operator. It killed the operator because that person was keeping it from accomplishing its objective."

Hamilton explained that the system was taught to not kill the operator because that was bad, and it would lose points. So, rather than kill the operator, the AI system destroyed the communication tower used by the operator to issue the no-go order."

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Most programmers are ****ing idiots with zero capability of prediction problems and most management is worse. Holy ****, the Terminator might end up being real one day because of our collective stupidity. Maybe I'm the ****ing idiot here too. I never thought that they would be so ****ing stupid to think that they could use AI effectively for war. Using it for a plethora of other things is already idiotic, but for actual target acquisition and allowing it to make decisions based off of points... holy ****. We are absolutely ****ed. My god. And yes, I know it's a sim for now, but if they're this stupid, eventually they'll be stupid enough to have missile "defense" systems controlled by "AI."

Last edited by Validuz; 06-01-2023 at 22:29..
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10448 - 06-01-2023, 23:29
How convenient to blame mass depopulation on AI and Pangolins

That's some Bilderberg **** right there.

Last edited by Brasstax; 06-01-2023 at 23:31..
Flash
VeteranXX
Old
10449 - 06-02-2023, 01:09
Health Shocker: Jamie Foxx Left After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine, Source Claims

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10450 - 06-02-2023, 01:35
Quote:
"Jamie had a blood clot in his brain after he got the shot. He did not want the shot, but the movie he was on, he was pressured to get it," confessed the podcaster ***8212; who formally worked as a columnist for the New York Daily News and as a host of the E! series Mysteries and Scandals ***8212; during an appearance on Dr. Drew Pinsky***8217;s online show "Ask Dr. Drew."

"The blood clot in the brain caused him at that point to be partially paralyzed and blind," Benza alleged, as he insisted his insider was "someone in the room" with first-hand knowledge of Foxx***8217;s hospitalization.

"I am thinking, 'Is that why he blew up on the set a week before this medical emergency happened?'" the veteran journalist asked Pinsky. "Is that why he fired three or four people because he had had it with these mandates?"

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
10451 - 06-02-2023, 01:39
lol so basically what happened to havax gg

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
10452 - 06-02-2023, 01:51

cael
VeteranXX
Old
10453 - 06-02-2023, 02:02

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
10454 - 06-02-2023, 02:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
I'm with the Patriots clot shot until proven otherwise

uno
VeteranXX
Old
10455 - 06-02-2023, 09:30
is the patriot clot shot in the room with you right now jewson

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
10456 - 06-02-2023, 10:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
is the patriot clot shot in the room with you right now jewson
it just flew over my house

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10457 - 06-02-2023, 10:32
Did you jews figure out a special marking on your doors again? Maybe you could tell your neighbors...

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
10458 - 06-02-2023, 18:03
Happy Pride:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puMcIe0kK_g

Police Cars removed, adds rainbow crosswalk, and rainbow confetti to Overwatch map for Pride Month:
Overwatch 2 turns Midtown police cars into regular SUVs for games biggest Pride ever - Dot Esports

Also:
https://overwatch.blizzard.com/en-us/news/23949662/

Atreides
VeteranXV
Old
10459 - 06-02-2023, 18:09
So the only thing about Overwatch 2 that wasn't original to Overwatch 1 was cancelled.... but they're still calling the game Overwatch 2?

Good idea to pivot right into 20 pride flags. That'll take the heat off how **** your company is.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
10460 - 06-02-2023, 18:10
yes there are 20 pride flags and every time u complain we add another one

Page 523 of 793

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Current news thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
crybaby lemon , gun control now , guns 4 everyone , kill yourself midxe , kittycoombz sucks cael dick , lemon is a coward , lemon vacillates , shitposter fiesta , some1 kill brasstax