spiffy arena-esque map in knockout mod

bugs_

Veteran XV
knockout-10.png

can anyone weigh in on the history of knockout mod? the first i heard of it is when NoFiX was working on it. did it exist before and are there earlier copies?

the wayback link to the fallout mod (which is different from the Fallout.zip we can download off of exiled) does seem to be the original idea. i tried to reach alex to see if he would consider releasing his circa 2000 version but i couldn't find a working email.

it would be an interesting historical tidbit if nofix was in the equilibrium dev team.

i took the nofix 1.40 knockout mod and recoded the 1.40 isms so that the mod would run on a 1.11 server.

the wayback link to the fallout mod (which is different from the Fallout.zip we can download off of exiled) does seem to be the original idea. i tried to reach alex to see if he would consider releasing his circa 2000 version but i couldn't find a working email.

it would be an interesting historical tidbit if nofix was in the equilibrium dev team.

i took the nofix 1.40 knockout mod and recoded the 1.40 isms so that the mod would run on a 1.11 server.

another tidbit is that the forum link points to tribalwar.com

Back