Why is vaccine effectiveness such a hard thing to get clarity on?

Flash

Veteran XX
There seems to be a massive divide between people regarding how the vaccines work.

Everybody seems to agree that vaccines assist in reducing severe symptoms associated with Covid.

But nobody seems to agree on whether vaccines prevent you from contracting the disease or transmitting the disease to others.

What is the correct answer here, do they or do they not?

If you take a stance, cite the research that supports your position.

This seems like a massively important question that should be easy to answer.

Why is there such debate on this issue and what is the best answer to date (scientifically supported)?.

Yeah if all of the actual scientists can't agree, the geniuses of TW will solve this one, without involving any of their existing political biases.

Yeah if all of the actual scientists can't agree, the geniuses of TW will solve this one, without involving any of their existing political biases.

shut up you twerpy little cunt

geez man, such a fuck head all the time

how do you live with yourself

Specific to the Covid 19 vaccines. My understanding is they can’t really be compared to other types of vaccinations as they are new delivery approach. That might be totally wrong also though.

There seems to be a massive divide between people regarding how the vaccines work.

Everybody seems to agree that vaccines assist in reducing severe symptoms associated with Covid.

But nobody seems to agree on whether vaccines prevent you from contracting the disease or transmitting the disease to others.

What is the correct answer here, do they or do they not?

If you take a stance, cite the research that supports your position.

This seems like a massively important question that should be easy to answer.

Why is there such debate on this issue and what is the best answer to date (scientifically supported)?.

You're asking why there is disagreement on the facts in a place where people consider science to be a jewish conspiracy.

You're asking why there is disagreement on the facts in a place where people consider science to be a jewish conspiracy.

Do you really suffer from reading comprehension problems this badly? How did you manage to miss the entire point of my post?

With regard to COVID-19, you should watch this Brett Weinstein interview with Robert Malone and Steve Kirsch.

How to save the world, in three easy steps - Bret Weinstein, Robert Malone, Steve Kirsch (Part 1-3)

How to save the world, in three easy steps - Bret Weinstein, Robert Malone, Steve Kirsch (Part 2-3)

How to save the world, in three easy steps - Bret Weinstein, Robert Malone, Steve Kirsch (Part 3-3)

You can probably get away with just watching the first part and get the gist of it. They do talk about why the vaccines - particularly Pfizer and Moderna - aren't as effective as they were meant to be. But the main point of the discussion is how/why the vaccine is actually dangerous.

My opinion:

First you will not get straight information from anyone because well, Big Pharma and our politicians prefer us in a fog of half truths.

I think nobody should be pressured either way at this point. Life is risk reward. Without clear reliable info, an individual can only best guess.

I think the vaccines help. I got mine because I’m not afraid of vaccines or the virus, but my dad’s in his 80’s and I travel a lot, so for his sake and ease of travel vaccinated, I choose vaccine. My risk reward.

I do not like them pushing vaccines on Children without a lot of data supporting that a lot of kids can get deathly sick or suffer permanent damage from Covid. Don’t care about outliers, making policy off outliers is bad policy. Parents should be able to make this call without pressure.

I do not support anymore lockdowns. I can live with masks, but let people work

My opinion:

First you will not get straight information from anyone because well, Big Pharma and our politicians prefer us in a fog of half truths.

I think nobody should be pressured either way at this point. Life is risk reward. Without clear reliable info, an individual can only best guess.

I think the vaccines help. I got mine because I’m not afraid of vaccines or the virus, but my dad’s in his 80’s and I travel a lot, so for his sake and ease of travel vaccinated, I choose vaccine. My risk reward.

I do not like them pushing vaccines on Children without a lot of data supporting that a lot of kids can get deathly sick or suffer permanent damage from Covid. Don’t care about outliers, making policy off outliers is bad policy. Parents should be able to make this call without pressure.

I do not support anymore lockdowns. I can live with masks, but let people work

Well put, feel the same way.

Back