[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

• Total voters
r

Supporters of Ukrainian nationalist and far-right groups take part in a rally to mark Defender of Ukraine Day in Kiev, October 14, 2017. REUTERS/Gleb Garanich

ukraine-azov-movement-national-corps.jpg

Delegates sing the Ukrainian national anthem during the first congress of the new political party National Corps, created from the members of Azov civil corps and veterans of Azov regiment in Kiev on October 14, 2016. (GENYA SAVILOV/AFP/Getty Images)

1564591006656-AP_18330428386013.jpeg

Volunteers of the right-wing paramilitary Azov National Corps light flares during a rally in front of the Ukrainian parliament in Kiev, Ukraine, Monday, Nov. 26, 2018. Hundreds of protesters from far-right party National Corps waved flares at a protest in the snowy streets outside the Ukrainian parliament Monday. They brandished yellow-and-blue flags with the Ukrainian national symbol, the trident, and a huge white banner reading 'Don't back down!" . (AP Photo/Efrem Lukatsky)

2398530322.jpg

National Corps' local leader Serhii Filimonov speaking at a rally in Kiev, October 2018.Credit: Michael Colborne

1175856226.jpg

Ukraine's National Militia marching in Kiev, December 2018.

1273416743.jpg

Racists are welcome here" alongside the far-right acronym "Good Night Left Side" by the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, November 2018.Credit: Michael Colborne

26626ef8-1dc2-11e8-804d-87987865af94_1280x720_130058.JPG

A girl says goodbye to her boyfriend, a new volunteer recruit of the Ukrainian Azov battalion, a notorious fascist militia, after a military oath ceremony in Kiev in this 2014 file photo. Photo: Agence France-Presse

e7b21258-1dc1-11e8-804d-87987865af94_1320x770_130058.JPG

Activists and supporters of Ukrainian nationalist parties and members of the fascist Azov battalion rally in Kiev in 2016. Photo: EPA

101974652-454663582-1160x788.jpg

180629-azov-leaders.jpg

The Azov Battalion uses the Nazi Wolfsangel symbol as its logo. Its founder Andriy Biletsky (center) has moved to ban “race mixing” in the Ukranian parliament. (Azov/Twitter)

180704-azov-tavor.jpg

This photo from Azov’s website shows an officer of the neo-Nazi militia armed with a version of Israel’s Tavor rifle. The Tavor is made under license from Israel by Ukraine’s national arms maker Fort.

I can keep going but I am getting bored.

Last edited:
Yup p legit tbh, we better stop financing the neonazi scum in the East or Putin will fuck the entire NATO countries :shrug:

However... Putin is financing the Neonazis in the West.

I wonder when the peasants will finally wake up to tear down every the capitalist regime from the Planet - starting with China ending up with US.

You don't like me pointing out the hypocrisy of the left? Of course you don't
The right not only invented hypocrisy, they patented it and copyrighted it too. They've fed you so many lies you've become retardgionalized.

The last thing you ever will see me rooting for is the USA forever wars.

First.. is Russia doing something we are not guilty of?

Second.. Are we making deals with other countries that are way worse than russia?

Third.. Does Biden really want to stop putin (war) or is this thoughts and prayers?

F.. Is this the hill everyone has agreed to die on? Shouldn't we be fully aware of who we are going to die for? Is Ukraine worth it?

OMFG you actually posted something that's not a copy pasta wall of text that nobody reads. And it wasn't even regurgitating someone else's opinion that you thought you came up with. You should be proud of yourself.

Sorry. I usually trust the reader to form their own opinion instead of me giving it to them. I feel my opinion is only needed when some dumbass thinks that questioning what we are doing equals me being a russian.

Mostly I prefer to argue in facts.. and me stating a fact is different then me posting proof of a fact or at least enough evidence to lend it consideration..

Of course facts are subjective nowadays because everyone is shouting their opinion and ignoring the facts.

ps.. all those walls of texts that scared you so bad? Those all pretty much provided me the facts to make the above statements formed as sarcastic questions.

Last edited:
Yeah I can read the news all by myself without anyone jamming it down my throat tyvm. Still spend several hours a day on the news. I have gone back to never reading opinions anymore and haven't watched the talking heads on TV for maybe ten years. It's like a dog sniffing assholes. You've seen one you've seen em all. And they're all just stirring the pot to piss you off and make bank.

wow some ppl itt rly don't like team usa

u fking commies and terrorists should fuk off bak 2 soviet arabia

Some serious ass whipping going on in THE UKRAINE.
Maybe we should go to war against Russia? But wait - not China.
This THE UKRAINE thing is already getting old.
Is it ELECTION time yet? Is TRUMP ready to announce his run?
Back to the ASSES.

it used to be called "the Ukraine" which literally means "the border" translated, so I can understand if someone still calls it that, but it is correct to say Ukraine now, not the Ukraine.

Back