our prayers have been answered

jason needs the stimming that comes from making every thread I post in about me so tide goes in tide goes out can't explain it just gotta ride the wave

Ya I love seeing an update in a thread I’m reading only to be surprised with 10 insane post with NO CONTENT! Keep up the great post boys.

Has Q said anything about the farmers revolting in the Netherlands because the WEF doesn't want us eating meat?

:lol: Remember when the Jew-controlled MSM and Emocrat party went ape shit REEEEEEE when Trump and the right said (paraphrasing) "The Emos pushing the new green deal don't want you to eat hamburgers anymore so they are going to raise the cost of meat by going after the farms"...

Those were the days...

Has Q said anything about them ukrainian biolabs that are going to unleash covid 2.0 ??

Has Q said anything about them ukrainian biolabs that are going to unleash covid 2.0 ??
I dunno. I was told on this forum that Q started the biolab theory even though it was apparently on vacation.

I get all my Q news from you as you are the Qxpert.

like favorite and subscribe for the latest in q research and pizzagate investigations right here on tw

1) The nation giving up its economy to an unelected central planning department
2) Jews
3) ...
4) Not me
5) Again, not me
6) k
7) See 'women'
8) Edward Bernays figured that out a long time ago
9) Cuckservatives
10) Elect them based on bullshit propaganda with money funded by the financial empire and Jews
11) See 'women'
12) A woman
13) I see their plan moving forward

i've always wondered why Trump never gave AOC a nickname. and several times he has pushed for AOC to primary Schumer

im ringing the ships bell from the aircraft carrier that trump prepared the storm on when he pretended to have covid

c2e6uSo.png

uh oh there's trouble in q land

Back