Reload this Page State of Tribes 2022
Page 1 of 30
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 05-31-2022, 01:34
"**** you"

WHO TOOK THE FISHSTIX MONEY???? WHAT LAN DID FISHSTIX ATTEND IN SECRET???

preface: i should never be writing a state of tribes in 2022 i had a fun time in tribes on tribes talk which came at the graces of some tw posters who chose to include me at their own hardship. this i can not forget because we had such a good time tribing and there were many A+ pus with great players which my steam friend list reflects now. but unfortunately i feel responsible that i should make a post seeing as the community leadership has gotten so toxic and bad. special thanks to tw people and jerry!

WHO EVEN ARE THESE NOOBIES

stork child neglector in favor of tribes

rosco a guy with the american psycho character as his avatar and ban happy in a dead video game

These ******s monopolize the game:

This Started with dregs of tribes monopoly game by spockhammer - TribalWar Forums

So after Tribes left Tribes Talk on TW... in progress switching laptops editing as i go because my laptop posted this with a glitch instead of me posting it

So in 2017 or something I gave over the Tribes Talk discord to a guy who had been begging me for it for 2 years called Lyon. He isn't very good at Tribes and I have no idea where this guy came from beyond some old base clan like HT as he had not participated in LT when it was being played on TW in Tribes Talk for the last 10 years+ since TWL went down.

I'm not gonna write about the time LT spent in Tribes Talk because we have our own goldmine forum and then like 100 fukin pages of threads people can scroll through at their leisure if they like log rolling. It was a good time had by all to the point where I felt that because Lyon was hosting a Tribes Lan in Vegas
which he was telling me about constantly I didnt want to war with a group of people hosting a Lan on tribes with the for fun discord I made so I gave it to lyon. Seeing the Lan crowd and how the game has turned out has made me know first hand that was a dumb mistake.

The community is mostly run by noobies from that Vegas Lan now who have somehow managed to put so much bloat code stat tracking on the servers and packet limiting or straight up hacks that the game sucks to play with the trigger lag. From there they've given themselves high rating titles because they're playing against no one good (like an idiot kingdom) so they've self promoted themselves into their own elitist circlejerk while removing all the players that were good from the last 2 decades. Now they wear gold tags and don't let new players play with them because of the closed off attitude of their circlejerk. Doing this basically ran out everyone that isn't from that Lan crowd and for good reason because most of the Lan crowd are ****in ******s.

There's a stifling atmosphere in the discord where no one talks except the pu crowd. The #general chat went from a place with free form chat and two moderators keeping the chat going and no bans, a laidback bar atmosphere, to a bot that waves and total silence.
The new players that want to get into the game are largely ignored and dont really have an easy way to get back into the game.
Advanced players aren't given the stock 1.40 install that lets them customize tribes and instead are given 4 bloatware configs with this scriptgl **** that lags.
They also don't talk about Tribalwar or all the posts and lan tourneys here that really carried the game for a long time because the website is beneath them and they're afraid of it.

There's no room for whistle blowing because the administrator Lyon is power hungry and won't turn over the keys to the car he just crashed.

People don't speak up because of the censoring atmosphere and fear of being banned.

It's really a dominating clique of nerds that clearly have a chip on their shoulder about something instead of being chill and rolling with the punches letting everyone talk and accepting people. Which was what was done on Tribalwar for the last decade.

Fishstix aka Ben Goldhaber is the Jared Kushner of Tribes, he invested in The Golan Heights in Israel and shadow investing in tribes 1 to put it on juked.gg.

All in all the freeware game is looking monopolized and corporatized all over again.

Carnova a former cheater even did some extreme snake rat **** ******ry behavior and tried to scoop Tribalwar players while insulting anyone on TW and mute banning.

Kill Your Parents

ill work on this more once ive slept

THESE LOSERS BASICALLY TOOK A PAYOUT TO TRY TO TAKE OVER A KIDS VIDEO GAME WITH FISHSTIX

THEY HAVE CORPORATIZED TRIBES

Last edited by spockhammer; 05-31-2022 at 08:39..
Sponsored Links
Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 05-31-2022, 03:43
Again.

LT isn't Tribes.

It's a mod.

If you became good at it, you're basically a ren or insert whatever mod name here you want.

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 05-31-2022, 03:44
ok pickle dick ill agree with you

what we used to do on TW was do a base night every sunday

these ******s cant even do one a month because theyve whittled the community down to a group of 10 noobie queers

Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 05-31-2022, 03:52
I only recognize maybe 2 or 3 names on that list, depending on if that person shortened their name or it's just an impostor.

Kermit was well respected in the ACTUAL TRIBES community but I do recall him being a bit arrogant and with the dumbing down of LT he was probably a god at the mod.

The rest don't really matter. Even if I thought LT was fun I wouldn't bother with em. But it's not.

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 05-31-2022, 03:57
Kermit is playing vs noobies on rigged servers

any respect i had for him went out the window with that **** + his arrogance of being against pubbing

i shut down pus after midair came out because i figured the community would be more inclusive

and it was

we averaged 40 person a night pubs and base pus every week

now **** is ****ed

kermit is a ******

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 05-31-2022, 03:59
gonna listen to ayu trance and do something else now that the servers are rigged to lag

i never gave a **** about cheaters in the past because id just outplay them but the server rigging is impossible to beat when its rigged to lag you worse than an hpb

this womyn is like 50 but im gonna get her pregnant anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71tnG6nU9eI

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7 - 05-31-2022, 04:00
i'm gonna get you and k8 pregnant

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8 - 05-31-2022, 04:03
PLEASE DO HAVAX PLEASE I TRUST UR COUNTRY MUSIC I SHOW TO MY MOM TOO SHE IS LIKE WOW VERY GOOD THIS GUY IS PROFESSIONAL?

i kno this is unbelievable but i think i win date with her and forgiveness recently from court apology, 63 days in jail, + twitter apologies

so i am hopeful

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
9 - 05-31-2022, 04:05
i am hopeful for you too

i shall impregnate you both with hundreds of baby black widow spiders

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 05-31-2022, 04:06
TRIBES: Self-Destruction on an Epic Scale! by jerry - TribalWar Forums

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11 - 05-31-2022, 04:06
fuk gg

this is a great thread

i am proud for 4 am and barely literate typing

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 05-31-2022, 04:07
woah woah woah

bump jerry's thread nad sticky

AND ADD MINE IN AS A POST

HELLO WHERE ARE THE MODS

I NEVER READ THAT I WAS IN JAIL AND **** GFG

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13 - 05-31-2022, 04:10
i mod request jerry's thread be bumped and this one be closed down

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 05-31-2022, 04:14
merge the threads or sticky one idc but this is reality

the admin abuse should end

Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 05-31-2022, 04:28
idk what you think can happen when tw has no control over what some losers who still play this **** mod do with their **** mod community tho.

Just let them be ****lords.

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16 - 05-31-2022, 04:31
Thank you so much for joining my OnlyFans!!! ***55358;***56688;

My Name is Raye and I***8217;m 19 years old and I***8217;m here to have a lot of fun ***55357;***56856;

If have rebilling turn on, you can have a FREE dollar Dick rating ***55358;***56688;

Just send me your DICK ***55358;***56612;, no need to ask me how a dick rating works baby ***10084;***65039;

Also, due to the high amount of people trying to message me I can no longer keep up with the volume so the best way to honestly get my attention is with tips now, sorry***55357;***56877;

PS. if you read all this and like every post I would be super happy***10084;***65039;***10084;***65039;

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 05-31-2022, 04:31
nah **** them they should turn the discord back over to tw as it was made by tw and run successfully by tw

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
18 - 05-31-2022, 04:36
if they want to admin abuse let them do it in their own website ****head community

that discord represents all of tribes 1 and started as a tribes talk discord started by me

it should have an elected administration or an heir to it all not some corporate greedy rat like lyon who wont give up power even when he;s abused it multiple times

Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
19 - 05-31-2022, 05:02
If it was discord it came along long after TRIBES was pretty ****in dead. If anything i'd feel bad about creating a community for LT players.

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20 - 05-31-2022, 05:12
i made it because i wanted to tank midair which i did here it was for tribes talk and everyone to talk not just LT and no one got banned ever

congrats mabel ur a ****ing ****** with a huge ego thanks for ruining midair - t:a #2 by spockhammer - TribalWar Forums

Page 1 of 30

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page State of Tribes 2022

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
living in the apocalypse , the reaping