when russia invades ukraine

oh5yeqk.png

get ur tw hot take bingo card out

i wanna wish our friend and ally putin a happy invasion i hope he teaches those ukrainians (who invented modern genocide) a lesson

time to pop the champagne boys

I thought Kamala was going to solve all this since she's a woke.

Furthermore, it is my opinion that Carthage must be destroyed.

Fuck me, Didn't need this economical impact right now.
oh well, gonna be cold rest of the winter for middle europe once the gas stops coming from Russia.

Putler's troops are said to remain in Belarus, which can be understood as the country being de facto occupied as we speak. The morale and condition of said troops is however questioned. This may of course be fake news. Nobody really knows, as always.

I follow a Swedish blogger who posts daily about the current situation. I won't link it here as it's in Swedish, which nobody except possibly Denver can read, but here's a link about the troops in Belarus: Katsiaryna Shmatsina on Twitter:

You were right about me being able to read swedish. Although, not properly :/ Tyvärr.
We used to have Swedes here, wonder what happened to them.

It's always been up to people who trade and interact with Russia directly to condone or condemn this shit, nobody in the US has leverage here. The neocons have turned into hoppean isolationists, it's over, you can't wave your cocks around anymore

wow it takes a lot of courage to post that in a thread about biden live tweeting russias plans for the past month

Back