Window Tinting Advice

Reggs

Veteran XX
I'm getting my windows tinted. The sides and back are all in legal spec. She said they do a windshield treatment that is illegal, but isn't really detectable. She had it on her car and showed me and it did not look anymore shaded but had a bit of a blue tint, but you might not even notice it. Keeps UVA/UVB out. I've seen videos of police checking window tints to make sure it's legal and those devices, think like C clamp, with a window in between, can't be used on a windshield.

I'm scheduled to get it. I would not normally do this, but I don't want those UV rays. Even if it's not legal I might ride the tiger. Has anyone else done this? I can't remember the name of the product. The place got high reviews so I'd assume it would not be an issue, otherwise it would come up. Good BBB rating too.

Also, I wonder if this is a good business. It was a husband and wife team. They only buy a few different materials and people were coming in or calling frequently while I was there. I think the big draw in the south is that it blocks IR which causes a lot of heat. Cars get hot every summer in the south, and it's worse for the people who buy leather seats in the south, for whatever foolish reason.

window-tint-lexus4.png

you're fine
until you get an ocd cop that prides on being able to spot that?

i think everyone is at 5% over here in Mexico

black ppl get windows tinted b/c it's what the jews want

just fyi

jews control the tint biz u kno

It can get hot here and very sunny. Window tinting on all our cars always. Darkest legal is the spec. I don't do tint on windscreen. Regarding person who does it.. well I checked with locals who have had it done, and where and how well it holds up. Now I always use the same guy. I don't' care for a large business.. it's more important the same actual dude does it.

The dude who does ours is a Asian looking Aussie guy with a kiwi wife. So again.. I'm going for the actual dude, not a business name. Each time I confirm with him that "So you will be doing it yourself".. and as it's one of those wait while they do it kind of things.. Drop car, walk off get lunch, do some shopping, walk back.. if that Asian looking dude is not doing it and some 457 visa holder from India is touching my car there's gonna be fireworks.

I have had a band across the top of the windscreen. Typically if parking outside during heat I'll always park so rear of car faces sun direction (back windscreen is black as ace of spades) and front windscreen faces away from sun direction.

bbb is also a jewish cartel meant 2 divert white clientele to jew shops like the 1 ur patronizing here w/ the black man window tint

It can get hot here and very sunny. Window tinting on all our cars always. Darkest legal is the spec. I don't do tint on windscreen. Regarding person who does it.. well I checked with locals who have had it done, and where and how well it holds up. Now I always use the same guy. I don't' care for a large business.. it's more important the same actual dude does it.

The dude who does ours is a Asian looking Aussie guy with a kiwi wife. So again.. I'm going for the actual dude, not a business name. Each time I confirm with him that "So you will be doing it yourself".. and as it's one of those wait while they do it kind of things.. Drop car, walk off get lunch, do some shopping, walk back.. if that Asian looking dude is not doing it and some 457 visa holder from India is touching my car there's gonna be fireworks.

I have had a band across the top of the windscreen. Typically if parking outside during heat I'll always park so rear of car faces sun direction (back windscreen is black as ace of spades) and front windscreen faces away from sun direction.

aussie ngfm

Why don't you do it on your windshield? You have the hole in the ozone layer to worry about.

Why don't you do it on your windshield? You have the hole in the ozone layer to worry about.

Only the top five inches of a windshield is tintable in Texas. It is illegal to tint the entire windshield.

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

gl, hf

It wont be an issue until there's a reason for a cop to look at you and make it an issue.

But if you have never had deep tinted windows before, its kind of a pain in the ass at night. harder to see. I would also suggest ceramic tint of they offer it. It does very well with keeping heat out

I'm getting my windows tinted. The sides and back are all in legal spec. She said they do a windshield treatment that is illegal, but isn't really detectable. She had it on her car and showed me and it did not look anymore shaded but had a bit of a blue tint, but you might not even notice it. Keeps UVA/UVB out. I've seen videos of police checking window tints to make sure it's legal and those devices, think like C clamp, with a window in between, can't be used on a windshield.

I'm scheduled to get it. I would not normally do this, but I don't want those UV rays. Even if it's not legal I might ride the tiger. Has anyone else done this? I can't remember the name of the product. The place got high reviews so I'd assume it would not be an issue, otherwise it would come up. Good BBB rating too.

Also, I wonder if this is a good business. It was a husband and wife team. They only buy a few different materials and people were coming in or calling frequently while I was there. I think the big draw in the south is that it blocks IR which causes a lot of heat. Cars get hot every summer in the south, and it's worse for the people who buy leather seats in the south, for whatever foolish reason.
My driver/passenger front windows are out of legal spec. Don't do this. I didn't go crazy limo tint, but I went darker. Stupid mistake. Too dark at night. If someone doesn't have their lights on, I will not see them.

As for the windshield, I wouldn't tint anything but the top. Modern windshields already block a ton of UV light.

Last edited:
obvious attention seeking tw post cause anybody in 2022 who isnt a fucking inbreed racist idiot looks at reddit or youtube for basic ass information

real question is to reggs; why dont the jews let you have darker tint, that is what you should be seeking you non pussy manly man

obvious attention seeking tw post cause anybody in 2022 who isnt a fucking inbreed racist idiot looks at reddit or youtube for basic ass information

ur a noob if u don't get ur ass information from tribalwar gaming news tbh

technically ive always had illegal tints

the only people ive ever heard of in my entire life getting grief for shit like this was in quebec

Back