So who got Prototype today?

they're both fun imo, but different. with infamous i played through both with good karma & evil karma and enjoyed the hell out of it. that being said, i don't know that i'd play it again.

with prototype i'm not through playing it through once yet, but i know i'll be playing it again with the "+new game" option at least. also with prototype i feel like the character you play is a lot more superpowerish i guess. plus prototype is violent as fuck and you're actually encouraged to kill anyone and everyone you come across - more than you are in infamous

i'm at the greene fight in prototype, and no fucking joke i was 1-2 shots away from killing that uppity bitch last night, WHEN THE MOTHERFUCKING POWER WENT OUT for the rest of the fucking night. anyone who's done this fight knows how aggravating this would be lol

You cant help but laugh when your walking down the street at night for who knows what reason and the power goes out and you hear from one side of the street "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" and on the other side you here the most obscene swearing you ever heard.

besides the whole power outage thing, i thought the elizabeth greene fight was a blast - there are so many ways to kill her, but there are certainly risks with each method. i also like that it takes longer than a minute lol.

So the game is worth a play through? It didnt do a lot for me looking at the box or watching the video of it. Im more of a fps, sports, fighting kind of person. I did like Dead Space, bioshock, and assassins creed a lot.

Fat_guy_chair_collapse.gif

the only way i could figure out to kill elizamonstrosity was to do blade drops

and it took me like 45 minutes bc i had to keep healing

also; the combat at the beginning of the game is very easy

but if you stop moving later on you get fucking annihlated by homing missle/tank/hunter asshole punch combos

the only way i could figure out to kill elizamonstrosity was to do blade drops

and it took me like 45 minutes bc i had to keep healing

also; the combat at the beginning of the game is very easy

but if you stop moving later on you get fucking annihlated by homing missle/tank/hunter asshole punch combos

Spoiler

I am enjoying this game a lot, not sure how far I am into it - I actually have two saves going at the moment (One on my laptop and one on my PC at home) that are at about the same length into the game. I want to hijack helicopters damnit. I keep having to get gold on every challenge before I let myself do the next mission.

Spoiler

finished game last night. now going back to finish up a few side missions. granted i haven't gone out of my way at all to get any of the landmark orbs, but i only have like half of them. not sure if i'll get those. maybe i'll see what i can get easily and then cheese the rest of them with a map or something

Back