advanced midair instant action apologies

spockhammer

AlwaysCrying
recently i acquired some midair IA keys (5)

i realize many people are active gamers and forum users and wanted to accomodate them

if i wasn't able to get you one of these keys (and there are many of u) its not cuz i wwas playing favorites

its because i was drunk and picked day time gamers and ppl super active

i am truly sorry to the super active ppl that didnt get one :(

also i have 3 keys left so send ur emails if u want access :p either rep or pm works ( be sure to confirm u have a computer that can run midair!)

if u dont get one dont worry about midair the closed beta comes soon too and probably another buy in :D

Last edited:
dare totally catfished me it was real mean

i was all ready to play again was gonna fix my webhosting and get real srs about midair game

but now i am salty bye

If you want a key, whatever you do, do not bring up anything about disc splash radius.

This is a highly sensitive issue for Dare.

Discussing such matters will induce all caps letter posting, followed by a possible race war that will sweep across the entire nation, ruining the lives of countless individuals.

well i tried to get in contact with anemix and dutch now for a few days so whoever the keys go to please dont have hard feelings

i contacted so many ppl asking for emails etc (For future key give aways too or if neolight does it so i can give mail list etc) it was not catfishing or favorites juts LT autism

also tpk its 2016 u shouldnt be complaining about lack of aoe splash damage with a disc gun that shoots like that. it is huge as is. please remember i was a mod player and played like quake 1/2 before t1. rockets do different things in different tribes games. this disc launcher shoots @ same speed at t1 disc imo.

Last edited:
i can't say for sure because i havne't played but the disc projectile speed looks higher than any previous tribes games

when i asked devs if i was right, they said yes, they tried t1 disc speed and found it was too slow given the speed of cappers and their generous air control, so they made disc and chain projectiles move faster

sure

but @ the same time, dutch's complaints that the t2 disc launcher was ez mode because it was too fast would feel totally out of place in this game

because I SUCK with teh t2 disc launcher

this game u can literally pick up and play with mouse sense similar to t1 and as soon as u learn to press the dang right click button @ the right time all ur shots will connect. the leading is the same. the disc model is the same to me. the movement is stupidly similar to t1 but better in many ways to the point ppl cry on their forums about "nerfing" the movement LOL. etc.

i remember in 2003 arena carnova and rtcll both made fun of me openly for "flying bad" despite having good aim. i was smurfin back then etc. this is the kind of game where u will get punished if u dont move nice. like t1 arena =)

Last edited:
i still feel catfished

but honestly more shocked that my 'buddy' skillz was one of the people arguing i shouldnt get a key

that cut deep

i thought u two would have fun on ventrillo its not real beef anyway. i think the kickstarter and then it being a t1 style game really has fucked with ppl emotionally especially 20 year fans etc.

very1 (lurkers etc) plz take a chill pill u will get 2 play this game b4 death etc.

@ the same time this isnt instant teleporting across the map disc speed like t2 or super slow mode like quake it is extremely similar to t1

also tpk its 2016 u shouldnt be complaining about lack of aoe splash damage with a disc gun that shoots like that. it is huge as is. please remember i was a mod player and played like quake 1/2 before t1. rockets do different things in different tribes games. this disc launcher shoots @ same speed at t1 disc imo.

I wasn't complaining about it you nitwit.

I was only noticing and pointing out the differences between Midair and T1.

Notable irony from you pointing out what year it is...

T1 disc and Midair disc are not the same speeds.

Tpk y r u not LT pugging with the dawgz??

I have the freezy bug. My game is entirely unplayable.

I cannot enjoy the game, can't practice, cannot learn the game, etc...

I'm really busy and I have no time or motivation to spend hours working on my computer in order to be able to play this game. Maybe that will change when I get some actual free time.

Back