Bins Aspie Config

this is kinda what i mean

unless mjs isp is doing some kind of serious DNS poisoning, there's no reason to think goggle.com redirects to google.com and no evidence that it has ever done so

and i have no idea where he got that idea from

a quick google search shows that people have been complaining about mistyping google and getting malware from goggle.com since at least 2006

i guess i could connect to 10 machines in 10 different countries with different ISPs and DNS servers to prove that it doesn't

or i could just be confused and go do something else

at some point i'll toss out an update with a few fixes/addons/etc

if there are any suggestions/complaints/requests let me know

Last edited:
no

just use andrews 10k

at some point i think bootswiththefur converted a bunch of my stuff for 1.11 but i dont wanna dig it up

1.1 changelog:
-replaced mainmenu logo with new one by fixious
-removed scriptGL mainmenugui (unnecessary)
-tweaked sgl chatmenu to have no background, made font match the rest. removed colors, added a 'colorful' switch if u want to re-enable them (color codes/stripping are laggy). applied the same changes to scriptGL 5150
-removed gremote hijack (some complaints about lag/formatting) - replaced with a scriptGL killpop. all other remote messages go back to stock now. changed KillPop.acs to call the new scriptGL killpop instead of remotebp/tp
-'missing occasional mouse clicks' possible fix
-removed vhudmover button in groove menu - launch it with keyboard shortcut to prevent mouse confusion. i recommend not launching both at the same time
-changes to G.Vhudmore.acs.cs (my new vhudmover/vhud support file)
-fix for lsky planet popping in (removed the file)
-set $ScriptGL::Latency = 32; (was 100) - you can change this as you see fit in bins_config_prefs.acs.cs. affects how often scriptGL huds refresh and how responsive the mouse is in vhudmover/my groove menu. lower values = faster refresh, has a minor effect on game FPS
-changed gamebinds.cs to not block blaster bind in binds menu
-added scriptGL MiniMap overlay ring, defaults to disabled. enable in 'toggles' menu
-added customcolors.cs bluelines settings (grey mostly, set dest 12 all ingame huds to low opacity)
-probably other stuff

same link/filename as the original, the new .exe installer will install v1.1. you can overwrite your current folder, but it will overwrite any files that you might have changed. any scripts you added wont be removed

you could also uninstall the old version first, it'll leave behind your players.cs and your stats/screenshots/etc and any scripts you added. backup your config.cs if you've changed keybinds in there first! that's the best upgrade path imo

1.1 should run smoother than 1.0. you'll feel less micro-stutter and it should get rid of any popup/vchat lag

so somehow with the in-between of me sending bins configs and him sending them back and merging them together, plasmatics sp1 got deleted

thats why sometimes it doesn't save hud changes, derp!

add this to the end of bins_config_prefs or make a sp1.acs.cs and put this in it

Code:
//Flag hud fix - Hunden/ Greyhound
function remoteTeamScore( %sv, %team, %score ) {
	$Team::Score[%team] = %score;
}

//Hud position fix - Hunden/ Greyhound

$HudMessupFix::DoExport = false;
function HudMessupFix::OnGuiOpen( %gui ) after Hud::OnGuiOpen {
	if ( %gui == "playGui" )
		$HudMessupFix::DoExport = true;
}
function HudMessupFix::OnExit() before Hud::OnExit 
{
	if($HudMessupFix::DoExport) //fine, don't halt
		return;	
	echo("Sucky behavior detected and prevented.");
	halt;
}

// Not really necessary, but nice changes to make:
$pref:terrainlodamount = 0; 	// Default is 1. Decreases terrain warping at the expense of fps.

$pref::OpenGL::useMultiTexturing = "True"; 	// Increases fps on some cards.
$pref::OpenGL::flushAfterPasses = "False"; 	// Increases fps on some cards.

uploaded 1.1a with that change made already - not worth a re-download if u already downloaded 1.1 but configs should prolly have those fixes

syndrome_x even noticed it not having hudmessupfix and i ignored him, sorry for being so skeptical about any bugs :heart:

also they drive right near my place in silverlake in the 24 hours of happy video

where i should be right now

but instead im in sucky cold canada

this is kinda what i mean

unless mjs isp is doing some kind of serious DNS poisoning, there's no reason to think goggle.com redirects to google.com and no evidence that it has ever done so

and i have no idea where he got that idea from

a quick google search shows that people have been complaining about mistyping google and getting malware from goggle.com since at least 2006

i guess i could connect to 10 machines in 10 different countries with different ISPs and DNS servers to prove that it doesn't

or i could just be confused and go do something else

out of weed or why do you waste so much time on shit like that. I tested goggle.de. now go masturbate or w/e :kiss:

out of weed or why do you waste so much time on shit like that. I tested goggle.de. now go masturbate or w/e :kiss:

look, i have a lot of respect for you and your contributions to tribes, sorry if i was a dick but your reply did even specify goggle.com and all i did was take a screenshot and google 'does goggle.com redirect to google' cause i didn't understand why you'd call me out on that

either way i still love you, again sorry if i was a dick and i'll ignore the weed comment, i have 5 different kinds of wax and shatter, thank you very much :)

w/e

you guys are out of drama that a pointless comment bother you that much

DU6F94U.jpg

Back