Search Is Contributor Only

I don't know if this has been brought up in the thread or not but for people complaining about not wanting to use PayPal...is it because you think you need an account there to send money?
That is no longer the case anymore.
You can just use your credit card without actually joining PayPal now to send money to someone (ie. TribalWar)

I don't know if this has been brought up in the thread or not but for people complaining about not wanting to use PayPal...is it because you think you need an account there to send money?
That is no longer the case anymore.
You can just use your credit card without actually joining PayPal now to send money to someone (ie. TribalWar)

That's what I did, fuck paypal.

I'm with fraggle. I'll donate if I don't get a contributor tag. Judgiing by many of the responses in this thread, "contributors" seem to think they are more important and I'd rather not be lumped in with these homos.

You know you waste 10 bucks every month on some shit. Smoke $10 less weed for a week.

10 bucks for 2 years. Don't be cheap.

if you mean pink letters than it has been available for as long as I've been here, if not then just ignore this post

That is magenta, not pink. You also don't seem to remember people getting pissed off about trop writing in pink for a while and the admins took all of our colors away for a while.

Back