A girl told me I was "difficult to understand"

I'm actually expecting a fake upset to moderately annoyed reaction from her

because she's very clearly looking for me to be affectionate and lovey dovey

and instead I'm sending her a collage of chuck norris, count chocula, guns, cars and explosions

and instead I'm sending her a collage of chuck norris, count chocula, guns, cars and explosions

you made the right move. dont second guess yourself

oh I know I made the right move

I'm just pointing out what I expect

I already know how to deal with it though

all part of the plan

oh I know I made the right move

I'm just pointing out what I expect

I already know how to deal with it though

all part of the plan

stay on target

Spoiler

Oh yes, I've got a nasty habit of going from stricken to completely disinterested long before most guys can even get a first date out of a girl. Meanwhile I will have slept with her and have her telling me that she loves me.

I get bored, I think. It's the thrill of the chase that entices me.

here just as a reference point let me run down a quick list in chronological order from most recent:

most recent - cheating on fiancee with me, considering breaking off engagement

previous - broke up with boyfriend as she was expecting me to come back to the country

previous - told me she saw us long term and that she would stay in her college city all summer if it meant being closer to me (joke's on her, I was headed back to Germany LOL)

previous - after first date and sleeping with me tells me that she really sees us long term and hopes that I'm not just "one of those guys"

previous - completely stops talking to other dude after meeting me, fun two weeks, surprisingly only girl that doesn't want to marry me instantly.

previous - German girl who after knowing me for a few weeks and going out on one date starts talking to me about my future plans and if I would stay here

previous - random one nighter

previous - (now we're really stretching the depths of my memory).. oh, hooter's waitress who also wanted a relationship and for us to be serious

previous - girl that told me she loved me after 3 weeks

previous - girl that after knowing me for 2 weeks came to spend a weekend with me and started asking me what I thought of girlfriends

I hate to tell you this bros but I'm kind of a big deal

that was a really fucked up list I just made. I can't believe I deal with this shit.

obibun, i am currently using your collage to try and get with one of durango's world-renowned lard backed betties

if i don't send updates, it means i suffocated in her flesh rolls

:lol: I think thats fucking hilarious. I may steal that idea.

obi you are totally awesome, but if you made your collage a bit nicer by following more rigid grid it would have put you over the top. Maybe create a heart shaped mask or create a central focal point with the pictures guiding the users eye to the center. (Meaning people are not looking off the page, subjects with inward focus. The Ferrari picture does this as compared to Chuck Norris). I'm glad a beta could help out an alpha!

CHEERS!

Back