[Canada] Justin Trudeau's third term...

SINep

Veteran XX
Lp41ogF.jpg

BREAKING: CBC, CTV declare Liberals will form government | The Post Millennial

:srsly:

v interesting how toxic the conservative brand is in this country, u would think they would have a layup here w/ one of the most scandal ridden PMs in recent memory but nah

Does the fact that here in alberta we decided the pandemic was over so we could have stampede and now our icus are so full of unvaccinated ppl hospitalized w/ covid that surgeries are getting cancelled and they are tryin to send patients to adjoining provinces have lot to do w/ it?

(Real question not snark, I dont know anyone who lives in Ontario so no idea what the sentiment is there. Democracy is just a formality around these parts to elect conservative members so theres not really any discussion that happens here)

Actually... history has shown democrats sole responsibility is to fuck things up so bad that conservatives get elected and have to clean up the mess.

No snark

supertrap time to get one of your litany of docs to adjust your meds, you're having trouble tracking conversation again

v interesting how toxic the conservative brand is in this country, u would think they would have a layup here w/ one of the most scandal ridden PMs in recent memory but nah

Does the fact that here in alberta we decided the pandemic was over so we could have stampede and now our icus are so full of unvaccinated ppl hospitalized w/ covid that surgeries are getting cancelled and they are tryin to send patients to adjoining provinces have lot to do w/ it?

(Real question not snark, I dont know anyone who lives in Ontario so no idea what the sentiment is there. Democracy is just a formality around these parts to elect conservative members so theres not really any discussion that happens here)
i dont think so; its just common for woke retards to consider the conservative party as nazis supported by nazis. Racist by default. Sexist by default. Evil by default.

people pissy about covid vote ppc.

the people i speak to that arent retarded arent satisfied with the conservative platform or leadership. They aren’t offering anything different than trudeau. And trudeau isnt a white supremacist baby eater so…X

The CPC is the least conservative "conservative party" I could possibly imagine, and they still couldn't win. They didn't get my vote, fwiw.

I think the amount of general pandering and bending over they do to attract centrist or left votes dilutes their brand. Why vote for some O'Toole guy when he's more or less not really promising to do anything different than the incumbent? Add to this the general apathy and ridiculous brand loyalty of most voters, and I'm not surprised nothing changed.

If you Canadian boys care, Rex Murphy and Jordan Peterson had a great 1 hour conversation a week ago about this election. They fucking nailed it, basically described my sentiment exactly.

i didnt vote at all. I have better things to do on a monday than to participate in a sham election between monsters that are actively trying to ruin my life.

Im not some cuck so if someone wants my vote they can offer me something.

the conservatives had almost 300k more votes than the liberals and 39 less seats

The ppc had more than double the votes as the green party and had 0 seats to their 2.

Our entire system is inherently broken

Last edited:
It's pretty interesting how that works, around here the liberals are seen as economy destroying corrupt laurentian elites looking to funnel all the prosperity out of alberta and right into separatist Quebec welfare recipients pockets

My riding has voted 85% cpc since its inception and whatever it was before that has probably been the same story since they started having elections around these parts

It's pretty interesting how that works, around here the liberals are seen as economy destroying corrupt laurentian elites looking to funnel all the prosperity out of alberta and right into separatist Quebec welfare recipients pockets

My riding has voted 85% cpc since its inception and whatever it was before that has probably been the same story since they started having elections around these parts

Is that really interesting, considering how badly the federal government fucks the energy sector in Alberta?

they aren’t exactly wrong.

Western canada should split. And id come with.

Back