r.i.p. John McAfee

It's too bad he's dead. I've always been fascinated by him. He always did anything he wanted to, warped his brain on LSD, yet has an IQ that has to be through the roof. Always pretty fit and active for an old guy. I hope that a quality biography of his life is published soon. I'll read it for sure. Prince Philip too. These times are harsh on great men.

Some guy McAfee interacted with a lot on twitter posted this site:
$whackd CONTINGENCY PLAN ACTIVATED

https://edition.cnn.com/us/live-news/miami-florida-building-collapse-06-24-21/h_8f7f4de60134268d459a17ba18fd321d

"The commissioner said it is not clear if all 51 people were in the building when it fell because of "vacations or anything else, so we're still waiting and unfortunately the hope is still there, but it is weaning."

It's weaning. Weaning. That's right. We are taking hope and getting it off the tit. I mean, the hope could also be waning. Which is another word with a different meaning. But, no. In Miami, we are weaning off the hope. The Commissioner is weaning.

What does someone who weans hope look like?

iu

tl;dr weaning

Last edited:

Truly strange that the MSM has picked up on this story and are running with it as not a conspiracy. So everything else that's confirmed as not a conspiracy is fake news, but so far there is zero confirmation he owned a unit at 8777 Collins Avenue or even near 88th street.

But what are the fucking odds he makes a tweet on June 8th and 14 days later that building pancakes.

This goofy canadian is really popular on Tribalwar right now.
So here's his opinion on the subject.

Buildings in America, typically do not spontaneously collapse.

How did the Internet determine that McAfee is connected to this specific building and come to believe this is where his compromising files are located?

Wouldn't McAfee be smart enough to have more than one copy of the files and a plan with some redundancy to get them released?

Why would he think hiding dirt on the American government in Florida (where the Government could find it) was a good idea when he could hide it anywhere in the world? Places the American government can't access or even find on a map?

If the internet immediately suspected that the files are in that specific building... do you not think the FBI/CIA would have already figured that out? What kind of "insurance policy" is that?

Now that McAfee is obviously dead... where are the files? Why hasn't the deadman-switch been triggered?

Probably because there were no files. There is no deadman switch and McAfee did commit suicide and wasn't murdered, but in his typical grandiose fashion, he went out on a wave of publicity that will ensure everyone is talking about him one last time. Otherwise... no one would have noticed he died. Or cared.

Last edited:

get used to it

the steal our jobs get rich quick give the country to immigrants lifestyle of the boomer has built a bubble nation which will quickly collapse in more ways than 1

america's not india <- yes it is

How did the Internet determine that McAfee is connected to this specific building and come to believe this is where his compromising files are located?

Wouldn't McAfee be smart enough to have more than one copy of the files and a plan with some redundancy to get them released?

Why would he think hiding dirt on the American government in Florida (where the Government could find it) was a good idea when he could hide it anywhere in the world? Places the American government can't access or even find on a map?

If the internet immediately suspected that the files are in that specific building... do you not think the FBI/CIA would have already figured that out? What kind of "insurance policy" is that?

Now that McAfee is obviously dead... where are the files? Why hasn't the deadman-switch been triggered?

Probably because there were no files. There is no deadman switch and McAfee did commit suicide and wasn't murdered, but in his typical grandiose fashion, he went out on a wave a publicity that will ensure everyone is talking about him one last time. Otherwise... no one would have noticed he died. Or cared.

This. Thanks.

According to the news, the collapse was caused by invisible snow. Invisible snow is a symptom of GLOBAL WARMING

Many believe it has but there aren't really any articles on it. 4Chan is following it. I can't really explain it, but apparently there is a way to store data in crypto transactions. An associate of McAfee started posting all these pending crypto transactions since anything posted the ledger can't be censored, it's there forever.

Another associated started a countdown site called contingency plan, but it has since been taken down.

I think another associate started uploading a bunch of encrypted files. No key to be found yet though.

Who knows what may or may not happen.

Also, I have since found out that his extradition was not even final. He was free to appeal to a wider panel of judges, and that was the next step in the process. All the articles make it sound as if he was going to US for sure. This makes me believe it's more likely he was killed.

Well... he could send the evidence to as many people as he can... but, it's all for not if everyone is scared of ending up like Assange... which is why they did Assange as dirty as they've done. To intimidate anyone from creating another wikileaks ever again.

So... maybe his deadman-switch activated and maybe the files are now public, but no one wants to admit it or publish it.

Last edited:
It's too bad he's dead. I've always been fascinated by him. He always did anything he wanted to, warped his brain on LSD, yet has an IQ that has to be through the roof. Always pretty fit and active for an old guy. I hope that a quality biography of his life is published soon. I'll read it for sure. Prince Philip too. These times are harsh on great men.

Some guy McAfee interacted with a lot on twitter posted this site:
$whackd CONTINGENCY PLAN ACTIVATED

why am i not surprised you idol a guy who literally liked to be shit on by girls, raped girls and killed his neighbor.

at least it wasnt his sister

the files are embedded in every installation of his anti virus software

soon it will all be opened on every desktop

I find it hard to believe that the building in Miami has anything to do with macaffee. Why would you do that if you were trying to get away with something. What would be the purpose of drawing all that attention to the place you plan to rob, killing many people, knowing that will kick off a big investigation when you could just break into 1 condo, be in and out and call it a day.

What I think is more likely is its shitty building. A couple years ago I had been working in downtown st. pete and there was a big condo, hotel, parking garage that was being built. The condo was like 22 stories, overlooked the st. pete pier. The cheap ones were like $500k, top floors were 1.5m. I watched this thing go up from ground breaking to completion and parked in the same garage as all the workers at the hotel so every morning i would hear these guys talking. Every single door in the condo building had been replaced at least 5 times, some more. Because the builder used cheap doors to save money, not realizing that laminated doors get destroyed by ocean air. Windows were cheap and didnt close right, had to be replaced. plumbing was fucked. The place wasn't even open yet and 3 floors had flooded.
And after a bit of investigation, the local paper found out this place was involved in a shitload of lawsuits in Miami area because of shoddy building practices. And no doubt they aren't the only ones.

Last edited:
mcafee was like bros im using encryption and crypto to narc all these dudes out but jic let me tweet the exact location of these incriminating files LOL ok

the building 'conspiracy' probably put out by the same people that killed John. Make the conspiracy 'crazy'.

Back