Pretty

Sponsored Links
Rooster128
VeteranXV
Old
142 - 11-08-2020, 21:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by spockhammer View Post
all i said was that nothing changed from this midair to the last one on the forum

I've never spoken on your discord but of course I'm gonna check out a game I donated 10k to

I laughed on twitch chat when groove asked where mabel and proj went and was instantly banned

you blocked me on twitter because I said midair's community governance is authoritarian which is the exact same thing that killed the game the first time it was released with its pc authoritarian ****

sounds like its your own personal vendettas that are ruling midair and idk why you come to tw with your literal autism diagnosis where you take everything personally

its right up there with fishstix maintaining an account here on this racist forum while claiming to be an sjw - just privledged things

tribes talk is gonna stay tribes talk much like tw will stay tw

2:37
Veteran
Old
143 - 11-10-2020, 20:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by spockhammer View Post
all i said was that nothing changed from this midair to the last one on the forum

I've never spoken on your discord but of course I'm gonna check out a game I donated 10k to

I laughed on twitch chat when groove asked where mabel and proj went and was instantly banned

you blocked me on twitter because I said midair's community governance is authoritarian which is the exact same thing that killed the game the first time it was released with its pc authoritarian ****

sounds like its your own personal vendettas that are ruling midair and idk why you come to tw with your literal autism diagnosis where you take everything personally

its right up there with fishstix maintaining an account here on this racist forum while claiming to be an sjw - just privledged things

tribes talk is gonna stay tribes talk much like tw will stay tw

spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
144 - 11-13-2020, 22:53
midair is a fishstix jared kushner business venture slush fund marketed to privileged late 20s and early 30s something man-children and it wont take off anywhere because the community is a closed-off circle jerk - also the game sucks and is bad

fishstix has a history of jared kushner style failed business blunders in tribes where he keeps staying relevant with his infinite rebuys from daddys money

t:v LT fishstix took credit for that though he's never even been remotely decent at t1 to understand it and it failed terribly - one of his first attempts to profiteer off t1

t:a LT another fishstix corporate initiative and another failed attempt but he got to cast a tribes tournament for hirez and was even bad at that

midair already died once probably be dead a 2nd time

fishstix's nepotist job at twitch.tv also gone but daddy let him invest some of their 100s of millions of dollars into stock options of twitch when it was a little company so he's kept getting richer

you'd think with all that money fishstix would spend more of his time trying to make the world a much better place directly without writing it off with a checkbook to some charity tax break but hed rather spend time trying to monopolize a video game and getting his cronies like colblair to speech police tw posts

if i had hundreds of millions of dollars from sun microsystem daddy money like fishstix does from his dad Nat Goldhaber - Wikipedia i wouldn't be wasting my time on backwaters video games but if i absolutely had to
id at least stop trying to push new bloatware **** games like midair and invest some money in t1 to stop guys like rtcll from cheating with their 500packet rate tribes clients or whatever - maybe an annual public cash tourney or something like the guys that play cpma do???? maybe even get it to run on cell phones like bugs has done so that poorer kids with discount smart phones in 3rd world countries can experience online computer gaming - doom runs on a raspberrypi

instead out of corporate benevolence now we get the fishstix owned game streaming league juked.gg - it innovates on twl by forcing people to stream/ "rewarding" streamers and also integrating challonge.com leagues - how fukin pointless - twl wasn't broken in the first place aside from the militant authoritarian staff

this is why i don't take vidya games seriously and play for my own leisure in a small dead video game community
where i can speak my mind on the forum
becuz it sucks that an almost billionaire jew like fishstix has any influence over my free time at all

its similar to millionaire bluesnotes.com investor or whatever the **** it was lyon invested in being so desperate to monopolize t1 for his business goals as well despite not playing t1 during LT at all

**** that garbage

maybe a displaced Palestinian will shoot fishstix in the head the next time he visits his family's housing development investments in Israel on annexed Palestinian land

Last edited by spockhammer; 11-13-2020 at 23:31..
ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
145 - 11-15-2020, 20:32
This may be a good example of why you weren't welcomed in the community.

First you say (go back one page for the source post):
Quote:
(which once again, means nothing as you've donated nothing to Midair:CE)

then you insult a guy for how he spends his money...

spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
146 - 11-15-2020, 21:02
i paid 10k to the original midair i have a right to say its a rip off of a game with authoritarians speech policing it

the game should be on rip off report

Scams, reviews, complaints, lawsuits and frauds. File a report, post your review. Consumers educating consumers.

spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
147 - 11-15-2020, 22:07
also i just noticed this

you're actually upset that i criticized a nepotist rich guy like fishstix

ew

in autism col blair world apparently the rich are beyond reproach and you try to pick fights with people that donated their no money disability paychecks to your precious game

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
148 - 11-15-2020, 22:48
Let me make this clearer...

Midair was released 3rd May 2018 by Archetype Studios <--- you donated to this game

Midair: Community Edition by Vector Z studios is in closed beta <--- you did not donate to this game

spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
149 - 11-15-2020, 22:58
LoL

colblair i donated to your game

-edit- you banned me for loling in a twitch stream about your white supremacist friend proj quitting your game**

you're a scammer get a life

Last edited by spockhammer; 11-15-2020 at 23:28..
spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
150 - 11-15-2020, 23:22
lol ****ed up autism gangster trying to mob extort me

Tekno
VeteranXV
Old
151 - 11-18-2020, 19:48
i miss arena

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
152 - 11-18-2020, 21:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekno View Post
i miss arena
Arena is in Midair:CE - we've got a few bugs left to iron out but otherwise it's ready to go

spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
153 - 11-18-2020, 22:12
well go post on the midair forum about it because the arena is nothing like t1 and you delete bad reviews of "your" game get the **** out of here autism nazi

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
154 - 11-18-2020, 22:56
While people continue to engage about Midair:CE here, I will continue to reply to them. Thanks for keeping up to date with everything we're doing.

spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
155 - 11-18-2020, 23:17
if this is what ur life has come down to ur gonna be really sad seeing as the game is totally dead

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
156 - 11-19-2020, 00:39
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Our tourny stream seemed to pull in some viewers, it's continued to improve... will be looking to ramp up advertising soon so will be good to show you continued growth in the coming months.

spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
157 - 11-19-2020, 00:54
ya ur an autistic nazi of a dead video game and you ripped off donation money **** off

uno
VeteranXV
Old
158 - 11-21-2020, 12:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColBlair View Post
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Our tourny stream seemed to pull in some viewers, it's continued to improve... will be looking to ramp up advertising soon so will be good to show you continued growth in the coming months.
how many beta keys have you guys givin out so far?

ColBlair
VeteranXV
Old
159 - 11-22-2020, 01:03
I've given out like 400 throughout 2020.
Sword would've given out most of the rest but not sure on exact numbers. We've got about 400 currently online in the discord with the beta role, but I'm sure the number of keys given out is at least another 200, likely more.

spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
160 - 11-22-2020, 04:38
steamcharts says 413 active keys

https://steamdb.info/app/1231210/graphs/

of those keys you gave out no one even plays and its basically a dead 10 person pu circlejerk for a dead game

Page 8 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Midair: Communtiy Edition

Social Website Bullshit