NYC trip - driving arrangments. What I think should be the final plan.... by AkumA - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page NYC trip - driving arrangments. What I think should be the final plan....
Page 5 of 9
Weioo
VeteranXV
Old
81 - 06-30-2008, 16:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetskii View Post
WHo gives a **** , use PM's

Nobody cares about the 5 of you and your gay orgies.

Sponsored Links
mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
82 - 06-30-2008, 17:51
**** this, I should just go to Montreal and have a sex party with Federere, Kahüla, and my gf.

I can't think of anything more unpatriotic than spending Independence Day in Canada though.

Last edited by mstrike; 06-30-2008 at 21:07..
fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
83 - 06-30-2008, 17:53
i'm coming mstrike.

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
84 - 06-30-2008, 18:16
sleeping bags.

Bring them?

Senty
VeteranXX
Old
85 - 06-30-2008, 18:22
Only if they have a back door.

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
86 - 06-30-2008, 18:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weioo View Post

Nobody cares about the 5 of you and your gay orgies.
Thanks for the bump

MeBaD
VeteranXX
Old
87 - 06-30-2008, 20:07
If you haven't driven in NY, than don't. Subways better and more n00b friendly other than the big black guys....

I work mid-town so if your by time square, call me and I will come and smack excal around some. I'm on 50th (about 8 blocks north... 5 mins for ny walker, 15 for outta towner)

O and pray for a hot day... the women are becoming unbearably naked... I'm wondering at what point where they loose enough clothing for **** to be legal.

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
88 - 06-30-2008, 20:09
What kind of car can't fit 4 people in it w/ their luggage, comfortably? You could have one of those Mini's and still be fine.

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
89 - 06-30-2008, 20:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeBaD View Post
I work mid-town so if your by time square, call me and I will come and smack excal around some. I'm on 50th (about 8 blocks north... 5 mins for ny walker, 15 for outta towner)
Its been a while since someone made this mistake. I know, I know, not everyone can master vowels.

XTasy
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 06-30-2008, 20:49
instead of making a thread you guys should use that cool new social groups feature

slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91 - 06-30-2008, 20:53
i have a ride from the airport and to it, sounds good to me

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 06-30-2008, 20:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstrike View Post
**** this, I should just go to Montreal and have a sex party with Federere, Kahüla, and my gf.

I can't think of anything more unpatriotic than spending Memorial Day in Canada though.

Memorial Day ????????

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93 - 06-30-2008, 21:08
i'll take the fraggle special free pickup rather than the 50 dollar akuma special or the 63 dollar van cab.

i mean i feel for you guys with tolls and all but those of us who flew paid cash money for plane tickets there in the 1st place.

you guys that live there are getting a good deal when it comes to the cheapness of this trip. if i had you all fly to OKC then i wouldn't mind paying a comparable amount in tolls to what you all paid for tickets.

i dropped 360.00 for tickets.

mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
94 - 06-30-2008, 21:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
Memorial Day ????????
Woops, brain fart. I meant Independence Day (not the one with Will Smith either)

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
95 - 06-30-2008, 21:09
its 22 bucks a pop, fancy. I hate to be a commie here, but all you're doing is driving up the price for me and ryan.

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
96 - 06-30-2008, 21:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excel View Post
its 22 bucks a pop, fancy. I hate to be a commie here, but all you're doing is driving up the proce for me and ryan.
are you taking the cab?

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
97 - 06-30-2008, 21:10
i made a deal with akuma that i'd give him $100 if he didn't wear any polo **** in nyc. i told him to use that 100 to defray the costs of tolls and the 40/night hotel parking fee. he shouldn't be complaining he's a millionaire anyway.

edit - wtf i said i'd drive you excel

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
98 - 06-30-2008, 21:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
i made a deal with akuma that i'd give him $100 if he didn't wear any polo **** in nyc. i told him to use that 100 to defray the costs of tolls and the 40/night hotel parking fee. he shouldn't be complaining he's a millionaire anyway.

edit - wtf i said i'd drive you excel

in that case, **** ayz and glare

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
99 - 06-30-2008, 21:14
excel fraggle was gonna drive you and me for free

i just don't sympathize with the tolls and parking fees when the rest of us bought plane tickets and miao is taking care of our lodging. i think the people who live there who are getting a free deal should pick up the costs of transport since its happening in their backyard. but thats just me.

like i said, if everyone was flying on their dime out to see me, and someone set us all up with free lodging in some baller place, i wouldn't mind paying for the car transport

but look, if it turns out to be a big deal and people are getting screwed i'll stop making a stink. if its 22 bucks, whatever. i['m not a cheap ass. its just the principle of the matter that bugs me and i don't think i'm seeing eye to eye with the plan.

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
100 - 06-30-2008, 21:15
no need to explain man, I know where you're coming from.

... hobotown,

Page 5 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page NYC trip - driving arrangments. What I think should be the final plan....

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
akuma blog , akumatard , akumawar , and then a car blew up , ayz has chinky eyes , badmofo has a huge penis , badmofo is faggot , bambalam , barbara streisand , circle jerk , kura trolling , that's not a knife