Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Rate your kids...
Page 1 of 3
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
1 - 11-21-2022, 07:03
Was having a moment of deep thought earlier and the question came to me what would I think of my kids if I wasn't their parent. Interesting mental exercise.

Daughter, 19. Sociable, confident, pretty. 5 foot 2, slim. Speaks fluent Arabic. Pretty much gonna have an awesome life, has all the ingredients.

Son, 16. Five eleven **** knows how that happened. Quiet, very calm. Not academic at all but very kind. Never gonna cure cancer but he'll be fine because he's a really nice kid.

All things considered they turned out well.

Sponsored Links
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 11-21-2022, 07:31
Mitch, as a fellow proud parent, nothing warms my heart more than a Dad who loves and is proud of their kids. Only thing I***8217;ll say is never underestimate the quiet kind, kid, I was that kid (add a bit of ADHD) and now that I***8217;m an adult, my work speaks for itself. Sometimes when we don***8217;t appear outwardly confident (by bragging), we get overlooked.I was also very average student.

I have 4 daughters ages 28 thru 33, all great kids thriving on their own, living on their own terms. All very different from each other but all get along and do things together all the time. I couldn***8217;t be more proud. 2 grandchildren too now, grandson (5)is that quiet kind kid, who I know is gonna do great things. His younger sister (4) is the opposite, outgoing who loves music (currently into SOAD believe it or not).

Oldest has a masters and working on doctorate in occupational therapy, next has bachelor***8217;s and works with Autistic children (kindest human on planet), next has bachelors and is RN (worked Covid floor first two years of pandemic), youngest has bachelor***8217;s in public health but decided travel is her passion, so she works summers home, then travels rest of the year, coming home from Panama today for holiday***8217;s, her 46th country I believe.

Should be a good thread Mitch if TW can put petty bs aside

spockhammer
AlwaysCryingXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 11-21-2022, 07:36
reggs will **** ur daughter

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
4 - 11-21-2022, 08:09
Yeah Jimmy, had you down as that kinda guy but 4 girls is ****ing brilliant. Go you fella .

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 11-21-2022, 08:52
Just have the 1 son and he's only 7. So far he seems to be doing well in every department except learning to shut up.

If you want to know about space...anything about space...just ask him, then get ready for a 30-45 minute presentation. This morning on the way to school i had the presentation on the moons gravity and its effects on earth. On a daily basis i get regular dissertations on black holes, in depth analysis on various planets and unending 'what if' scenarios for the solar system.

I'm pretty sure his 'problems' at school are due to boredom. His mom was like a drill sargent with him when it came to school work and his teachers say that when he actually does the work he's way ahead of everyone else, but he's always preoccupied with something else. I'm trying to tune him in on that, but at the same time, i don't want to 'dumb him down' for the rest of the class

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
6 - 11-21-2022, 08:56
My boy is 9 and one of the most sweet gentle souls you will meet. He had some issues at 11mo with infantile spasms for no reason (seizures) which we were able to get him out of however it delayed a few things like motor skills and speech. Now at grade 4, he is in regular classes and smart as fuk. He doesn't like video games just watching educational Youtube vids and goes through phases. First it was American history, next geography, and now he is watching nonstop Leonardo DaVinci vids and there are 100's of his drawings trying to copy DaVinci paintings all over the house.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 11-21-2022, 09:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
My boy is 9 and one of the most sweet gentle souls you will meet. He had some issues at 11mo with infantile spasms for no reason (seizures) which we were able to get him out of however it delayed a few things like motor skills and speech. Now at grade 4, he is in regular classes and smart as fuk. He doesn't like video games just watching educational Youtube vids and goes through phases. First it was American history, next geography, and now he is watching nonstop Leonardo DaVinci vids and there are 100's of his drawings trying to copy DaVinci paintings all over the house.
My kid is hooked on educational and gaming youtube vids. Like most other kids his age, he's all in on Roblox and Minecraft. He will play minecraft while watching videos of people playing minecraft

he sings this all the time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQrlgH97v94&ab_

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 11-21-2022, 09:54
I have a 8yr old step-daughter. She's bi lingual Japanese/English.

She has straight A's and is 3rd grade but reads at 6th grade level (i think) because the test she took wasn't difficult enough for her so possibly higher. I got her the Harry Potter hardback books for Xmas. She is anti-dad and always obstinate towards me. I could ask if she wants to see a movie, and she will instantly throw an hours long fit yelling and fighting and screaming. I think she is part ways autistic. Sometimes her fighting fits last late into the night until we just close the door but then she will come out and into our room and just keep yelling and screaming. I'm at a point now where I just steer clear of her and out of her way because even the smallest thing could trip her off. If I cook dinner and she finds out - oh sh$t. She will refuse to eat, yell at me, go hit the other kids, make up excuses, etc. It sucks.

Then I got the 4yr old boy/girl twins. Girl is very outgoing and is always hanging on my leg and is affectionate, talkative, engaging, etc. Boy is reclusive and hides away in the basement and plays with his HO scale trainset. He might have a speed impediment, it's hard to figure out what he's saying sometimes. I got him a pair of Micrometer calipers and he likes to put his different toys in the jaws and ask me what the numbers are. It's very peaceful and ((((normal)))) watching the twins and is much easier than watching the 8yr old. I can talk to them and have a nice conversation and ask about school and what they're doing and they'll just talk with me at a normal level. But then the 8yr old will butt in, turn it into a fight somehow because we didn't include her, and then it just spirals out of control from there.

Last edited by KingSobieski; 11-21-2022 at 10:14..
Flash
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 11-21-2022, 10:03
I have a 1 year old. Too early to tell.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 11-21-2022, 10:08
What I've learned is that there's a HUGE difference between kids.

You could have a very easy going kid and life doesn't change much. It's easy to dress them, easy to bathe them, easy to read them bedtime story, and it's all agreeable and enjoyable. And it's like, not a big deal.

But then you get the other kind.

You could have a very challenging and energy draining kid that sucks your life out. They fight and kick you in the face during dressing, they throw all the water out of the bath tub, for bedtime stories they want to pull the book away from you and read a different book when you're already 1/2 way through.

Last edited by KingSobieski; 11-21-2022 at 10:12..
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11 - 11-21-2022, 10:17
I have a boy turning 21 this week. He requested a trip to Vegas. Fruit doesn't fall far from the tree I also have two bonus kids. A 24 year old girl who just delivered a bouncing baby boy and is building a great little family. Met her when she was just turning 3 years old Also, her brother who is now 31 and very successful in his work.

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 11-21-2022, 10:24
Don't have kids (yet)
so I'll rate my semen.
The 11,365th from left is clearly the best.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13 - 11-21-2022, 10:27
A++ would procreate again

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
14 - 11-21-2022, 10:51
Ah yes forgot my kid is close to bilingual English/Chinese. Wife has been teaching him daily and has far surpassed my verbal skills.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 11-21-2022, 10:52
wondering how your kids come off to other people is a moment of deep thought?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16 - 11-21-2022, 11:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Was having a moment of deep thought earlier and the question came to me what would I think of my kids if I wasn't their parent. Interesting mental exercise.

Daughter, 19. Sociable, confident, pretty. 5 foot 2, slim. Speaks fluent Arabic. Pretty much gonna have an awesome life, has all the ingredients.

Son, 16. Five eleven **** knows how that happened. Quiet, very calm. Not academic at all but very kind. Never gonna cure cancer but he'll be fine because he's a really nice kid.

All things considered they turned out well.
My son and daughter have those same personality traits. He's reserved and has a calm temperament. Daughter is high confidence and very sociable. Not sure I look forward to dealing with her personality thru teen years.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
17 - 11-21-2022, 11:41
i wouldn't change anything about being a father to my daughter

always listen, use a gentle parenting approach as appose to how my parents raised myself and my brothers

she just started tk and is making lots of friends on her new journey

very talkative, extremely inquisitive and loves to learn

the bulldog has been a great new addition

5/5 kid

Last edited by blackpeople; 11-21-2022 at 11:43..
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
18 - 11-21-2022, 13:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
A++ would procreate again
Please don't

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 11-21-2022, 14:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by spockhammer View Post
reggs will **** ur daughter
That’s why I don’t post pictures or have any social media. Don’t want weirdos like Reggs around.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
20 - 11-21-2022, 14:21
ya, autistic pasty white kids are what you need to protect your daughters from

Page 1 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Rate your kids...

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe