The dream car trigger has been pulled...

We all kno mitch will wind up w/ half a Ford fusion being delivered 2 him bc that's wat happens w/ used cars on the internet

I'm indigenous that you had that thought

wat
Spoiler

So I've just done 500 miles in 4 days. Set Google maps to the No motorways (freeways) option so lots of country lanes. The car is fucking amazing to drive. Was nervous at first partly because of what it cost and also because it's so powerful. The 4 hour drive back today was mostly in the rain. Rear tyres are a foot wide and 510 HP going through them.

Hit 95MPH in 3rd gear. So errr, what are the other 3 gears for then? :sunny:

So I've just done 500 miles in 4 days. Set Google maps to the No motorways (freeways) option so lots of country lanes. The car is fucking amazing to drive. Was nervous at first partly because of what it cost and also because it's so powerful. The 4 hour drive back today was mostly in the rain. Rear tyres are a foot wide and 510 HP going through them.

Hit 95MPH in 3rd gear. So errr, what are the other 3 gears for then? :sunny:
Please convert to metric for us in America. Then kill yourself midxe.

Have you checked for the bondo yet?

s-l1000.jpg

Newbie tip
The more you try to straighten the front end
The more the cars going to look like it's driving catercorner down the lane

I'm guessing the ball in the ball joint came out of the socket as they were turning right at the bottom of the off ramp, and they couldn't steer. Ended up there. If it had broken a half mile earlier at 70 miles per hour it could have been spectacular.

Kids, don't ignore strange noises in your cars. If you can't afford to fix it at least figure out what's going on and decide if it's safe to continue driving.

Hell yeah! Hose clamps and leather belts will keep most anything together, but just flooring it is even more fun.

There's another one 5 miles down the highway with a broken rear drive shaft. Idiots didn't realize all they had to do was engage 4x4 to turn it into a front wheel drive Trailblazer!

I'm guessing the ball in the ball joint came out of the socket as they were turning right at the bottom of the off ramp, and they couldn't steer. Ended up there. If it had broken a half mile earlier at 70 miles per hour it could have been spectacular.

Kids, don't ignore strange noises in your cars. If you can't afford to fix it at least figure out what's going on and decide if it's safe to continue driving.

dood u gotta hang out next 2 the walmart lube when it's busy and watch some of the rides coming thru

mexican plates = 85 psi min in mismatched passenger tires ~GAY RON TEED~ and a hilarious argument when the walmartian starts letting the air out

some of them w/ 1 wheel cambered so hard the stance will make u dance

enuff rust 2 satisfy not only u but halnya hutchins and albert baldwin as well

etc

Last edited:
Back