John McCain: I hated gooks and I will hate them for as long as I live...quote me. by Rilke - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page John McCain: I hated gooks and I will hate them for as long as I live...quote me.
Page 2 of 5
Thread Tools
PotatoBoatCaptain
VeteranX
Old
21 - 10-14-2008, 18:47
Reply With Quote
It doesn't really matter who says what anymore, Mccain is more or less done. Obama's going to win.
 
PotatoBoatCaptain is offline
 
Sponsored Links
HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
22 - 10-14-2008, 18:55
Reply With Quote
im actually surprised obama hasnt been sniped yet
 
HaPpY is offline
 
Technetium
tuffy
Old
23 - 10-14-2008, 18:58
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
im actually surprised obama hasnt been osniped yet
 
Technetium is offline
 
bane
VeteranXV
Old
24 - 10-14-2008, 19:33
Reply With Quote
 
bane is offline
 
Anti-Lyfe
VeteranX
Old
25 - 10-14-2008, 19:42
Reply With Quote
**** McCain and all the honkeys like him

OBAMA for sure. CHANGE baby.
 
Anti-Lyfe is offline
 
HomeSlice
VeteranX
Old
26 - 10-14-2008, 19:51
Reply With Quote
**** all of you, my comment was comedy gold.
 
HomeSlice is offline
 
euph
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 10-14-2008, 19:54
Reply With Quote
My Dad is a Vietnam vet. 101st Airborn

He still has regular nightmares from the PTSD



He actually had very positive experiences with the Vietnamese people, specifically the Cham mountain people. He visits regularly, spends 4-6 months of every year there actually.
 
euph is offline
 
arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 10-14-2008, 20:12
Reply With Quote
yeah on the ptsd thing,

i dont think someone should be in any position of power who has PTSD

the few Marines we had in iraq who were newly diagnosed with PTSD had their weapons taken away (and later sent home)
 
arcadus is offline
 
Sp!nfusor Salad
VeteranX
Old
29 - 10-14-2008, 21:06
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilke View Post
Seeing as how he was murdering them by dropping bombs on them, he therefore must have hated them before the whole "tiger box" thing.
yes as everyone sent to iraq is a devious hater of iraqis.
 
Sp!nfusor Salad is offline
 
PotatoBoatCaptain
VeteranX
Old
30 - 10-14-2008, 21:10
Reply With Quote
Heh, Spin's not dead yet.
 
PotatoBoatCaptain is offline
 
uno
VeteranXX
Old
31 - 10-14-2008, 21:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
whats wrong with gooks, they make great food. if you have to hate someone, hate ******s.

and if this is all because of that little pow prison thing... i'd rather be tortured than shot :p
said from a comfy chair.
 
uno is offline
 
HumDumpin
VeteranXV
Old
32 - 10-14-2008, 21:46
Reply With Quote
You would hate them too, if you had to live with them.
 
HumDumpin is offline
 
Crypt
VeteranX
Old
33 - 10-14-2008, 22:08
Reply With Quote
****in slanty eyed gooks, whats not to hate?
 
Crypt is offline
 
Rilke
VeteranX
Old
34 - 10-15-2008, 00:34
Reply With Quote
Playa Hater's Ball - SPIKE
 
Rilke is offline
 
Rilke
VeteranX
Old
35 - 10-15-2008, 00:45
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!nfusor Salad View Post
yes as everyone sent to iraq is a devious hater of iraqis.
If you are actively bombing people, it must be said that, among other things, you essentially hate them.

Do you disagree?
 
Rilke is offline
 
SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
36 - 10-15-2008, 01:35
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilke View Post
If you are actively bombing people, it must be said that, among other things, you essentially hate them.

Do you disagree?
Yes, I disagree. A pilot doesn't have to hate someone to drop a bomb on them any more then a butcher has to hate a cow before putting it down on the kill room floor.
 
SkittleBrew is online now
 
Stilgar
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 10-15-2008, 01:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittleBrew View Post
Yes, I disagree. A pilot doesn't have to hate someone to drop a bomb on them any more then a butcher has to hate a cow before putting it down on the kill room floor.
One act is for food.
 
Stilgar is offline
 
Radon006
VeteranX
Old
38 - 10-15-2008, 01:47
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
By "gooks" he's referring to his NVA captors. As a flier, they're the only Vietnamese he came in contact with (except for the locals who pulled him from the crash site). He never meant it as a blanket slam on Asians.

It does, however, show that he's mentally impacted to this day in a significant way. Not a good quality in a president.
So can I go around saying I hate ******s if I only mean a group of thugs that robbed me?
 
Radon006 is offline
 
Stilgar
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 10-15-2008, 01:52
Reply With Quote
Yeah, I think most if not all asians will take offence from the pejorative he used.
 
Stilgar is offline
 
prowler
VeteranX
Old
40 - 10-15-2008, 02:10
Reply With Quote
rilke one can make the argument that a soldier is just doing his job

but yea it's pretty much in the job description to hate the people you are dropping bombs on, otherwise you wouldn't do it

so i cant really imagine him all of a sudden hating them after the fact either

he just got vocal about it i guess haha

edit: oh skittlebrew actually tried to argue that point lmao
 
prowler is offline
 
Page 2 of 5
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page John McCain: I hated gooks and I will hate them for as long as I live...quote me.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
crying republicans , liberal propaganda , needs moar propaganda


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 22:19.