[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

It's almost like they were thinking of a failed coup from a couple weeks ago

lol please

a 110 lb unarmed woman almost made it through a window to find that no senators/reps were anywhere near where she was because they were all cowering in a basement for no fucking reason, so let's put 25k soldiers on the streets of washington and fence everything up?

fuck off

https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1352359178355011586
sYt6CTz.jpg

She also thinks sandy hook and 9/11 were staged

https://www.rawstory.com/amp/marjorie-taylor-greene-2650057836-2650057836?__twitter_impression=true

Last edited:
lol please

a 110 lb unarmed woman almost made it through a window to find that no senators/reps were anywhere near where she was because they were all cowering in a basement for no fucking reason, so let's put 25k soldiers on the streets of washington and fence everything up?

fuck off

yeah chill falhawk they were just going on an unguided tour of the capitol grounds, packing firearms and zip tie cuffs in case any libs got out of line

yeah chill falhawk they were just going on an unguided tour of the capitol grounds, packing firearms and zip tie cuffs in case any libs got out of line

lol you people are such sheep

that entire crowd left at around 6pm on their own. if that was a coup, that place would have been burned to the ground. you wouldn't know a real coup if it sat on your face and wiggled, ya dumb partisan hack

lol please

fuck off

I dont know who is more ridiculous. You or falhawk.

lol you people are such sheep

that entire crowd left at around 6pm on their own. if that was a coup, that place would have been burned to the ground. you wouldn't know a real coup if it sat on your face and wiggled, ya dumb partisan hack

:lol: ya done gaslit yourself

i think ss should file a missing persons report on his braincells or somethin

also i would totally rek smiling canadian in any kind of fight

Back