drug abuse resistance education - tpk u r manic get help by spockhammer - Page 17 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page drug abuse resistance education - tpk u r manic get help
Page 17 of 27
Bump
Unregistered
Old
321 - 08-02-2013, 23:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
leave the guy alone man he obviously doesn't want to be involved.
tpk iis fool's brother who posts on the same obscure web forum of which fool has almost the most posts of all time

hes involved by default

ps i didnt read the thread holy fuk it is long

Last edited by Bump; 08-02-2013 at 23:30..
Sponsored Links
Ares
VeteranXX
Old
322 - 08-02-2013, 23:34
can someone i trust tell me if reading this thread is worth it

keep in mind my interests

making fun of people

Ares
VeteranXX
Old
323 - 08-02-2013, 23:36
ok read last page and falhawk is talking about something other than a slut

i'm going to get comfortable

Apathy
Veteran++
Old
324 - 08-02-2013, 23:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
ok read last page and falhawk is talking about something other than a slut

i'm going to get comfortable
this is a better meltdown than bighead.

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
325 - 08-03-2013, 00:12

chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
326 - 08-03-2013, 01:03
Jesus **** I feel sorry for TPK. Goddamn.

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
327 - 08-03-2013, 01:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1teaminlondon View Post
that is alot of typing

tpk is definetly king of somethin...
w3rd up... I am can type, talk, and think at a rate that is roughly 5 times the speed of everyone else here...

They are far to slow to keep up with TPK and they don't even know how to respond because I call them on their bull****...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
this is a better meltdown than bighead.
You wish...

This is just me realizing that Falhawk was truly obsessed with me on a level I never even realized before.

I'll point to exhibit A, his sig, that he has had for well well well over a year... On top of that he's still showing it to all you guys like it's some kind of cherished hairdoll...

Do you see me clinging to ANYONE's posts here like that?

Hell no, cus I'm not messed up in the head...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Dobbs View Post
falhawk and azerothian level 42 warbow are like niagra falls to tpk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yJBhzMWJCc
And apparently one's ability to insert himself into a woman is niagra falls to you...

How's it feel to hate on people you don't even know and will never meet bro?

Does it patch the holes in your ego for you?

Does it give you more confidence with women? LoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
I'm ****ing dying here. This is HOF Rayn make it so.
Of course you are, you are seriously ****ed in the head and you think you are trolling when you are nothing short of next level creepy...

How many years have you been at this Falhawk?

When does it end?

Yup, the answer is never.

You could never dream of going through life without your "precious".

You will be talking about me years and years after I'm gone, you are already there, but you are either completely oblivious to it, or you just really think that taking it to the next level with people on an internet forum is somehow cool.

It's not dude, it's an unhealthy disturbing hobby that you have.

Look at where we are now, talking to each other.

I'm talking to you right? And you're talking about me... Is this fun for you?

How sick is that?

Why on Earth would you ever want me in your life?

Is your life really that crappy for you that you have to fill it with retarded childish **** like this?

Do you realize that you are a grown man? You act like you are a child with a schoolgirl crush on me.

Quote:

The bow story I thought he was just making a reference to his short time playing WoW in a guild I was in. I never played a hunter so that's not me, maybe it was Patton I dunno.
You are a liar. You had more than one character and you also played a Paladin that used "concecration" and a 2 handed hammer...

You are "conveniently" forgetting the truth and making **** up because, hey... you're a liar and that's what creepy stalking liars do to maintain appearances.

I'll point to exhibit B... WE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS. You are still interacting with me and "trolling" me, so obviously you need this.

"Letting it go", and "not talking about tpk" are clearly not an option for you and never will be.

Had you ever been able to "let it go", we wouldn't be here right now, now would we?

No.... ahhhh.... now that I've brought it down to tard level maybe you understand.

Quote:
Anyhow the WoW story I remember was him sperging out (you'll have to take my word that it could have happened) because people wouldn't drop whatever they were doing to help him with ****. I wasn't even involved I just happened to be on vent at the time and laughing my ass off at this guy freaking out over little things and it was like day 2 of him in the guild. We were totally casual and it was like, **** you man go google that ****.
Of course we'll have to take "your word" on it, and not "tpk's word", despite the fact that I'm showing pages and pages and pages of PM's, inflammatory replies, unwillingness to leave me the **** alone when I'm asking nicely over the course of an 8 year time-span, etc...

You thrive on this ****, lettuce be cereal. You enjoy this because... yeah, you have a problem...

If you didn't have a problem or an obsession with me, we wouldn't be here right now.

Do you see me posting lightning flash posts like this in every thread you read? No.

Have you ever seen TPK post on this level before? No.

Gee, I wonder why...

This is the meaning of ****ing life to you Falhawk.

Without TW, your life is empty. Without TPK, your life is empty. That is why we are here.

Quote:
So then years later he would make these long awkward posts (again I know it is hard to believe just take my word) and I once posted "this is awkward". I was awarded with a string of wall of text pm's from him about how awesome he is and that I'm stalking him and that his life is amazing. I have them all still if he really wants me to post them.
And here is more pure bull****. You've already posted every single pm I've ever sent to you.

Nobody here finds it creepy?

Does anyone see TPK cutting and pasting personal e-mails and pm's sent to me before this thread existed?

I wouldn't DREAM of making myself a PM poster, because it's next level creepy ****ing disgusting TRY-HARD bull**** reserved for only the purest form of losers.

You crossed the line and you know it.

You had an agenda from the beginning, if you hadn't, you never would have spewed PM filth all over this board. You were just DYING for attention from me, and when you got it, you made it public of course, just like you've done for 8 years straight.

This is NOT the first interaction we've had Falhawk. Years before this I wrote you about the exact same thing.

"Yo Falhawk, you're creepin a bit. Tone it down bro." -TPK

"Ummmm... naw, I think I'll keep taking things to the next level creepy with TPK and keep his PRIVATE MESSAGE in my SIG for years and post it EVERY... SINGLE... CHANCE I get like it's some kind of trophy." -Falhawk

It was a PM dude.... a PM....

You are sick...

Quote:
I put him in my sig because what he said NOBODY SAYS irl. If someone told you they were a beacon of light...with a straight face...I mean that kind of **** sends douche chills out in all directions. he speaks in third person for ****s sake! It is also hilarious.
I SAY THOUSANDS of things that nobody says in real life...

So that's your excuse then?

I'm so unique and fascinating that you HAD to do it?

You sound like that castro guy blaming 11 year old children for "begging him to **** them".

Oh yeah, I'm sure I asked to have you tattoo'ed onto my ass like a gigantic festering wart for an 8 year time period because you were mad about WORLD OF WARCRAFT.

It couldn't have been that you "had to drop it and leave TPK alone", of course not.

It's just some giant magic coincidence that we are still here talking about this.

This is **** that occurred in "the past".

Do you understand what "the past" is?

It's **** that happened long ago.

We are talking about ANCIENT HISTORY, because you will never ever ever ever be able to let it go.

If you guys think I'm scary for talking about Tribes in 2013, think about what it would be like to be talking about "PM's a certain individual sent you in confidence" for years and years and years.

Does anyone else here even do that?

And then to lie about it like you're not doing it?

I talk in the 3rd person because it's "funny". You will try to paint any single behavior as something psychotically negative because that's your agenda.

Am I psycho for using "gifs" too? How about for typing "Trollololololo" and **** like that? Is that indicative that I have a fetish for being slapped on the ass by naked plastic G.I. Joes?

You can spin ANYTHING to your favor because that's your MO. To spin.

Why?

Because this is your life.

TW is your life bro. You have nothing else happening.

What people think about you here is of the UTMOST importance to you.

Whereas TPK doesn't give a **** about what anyone thinks about him here, otherwise he wouldn't be spewing long ass essays of text.

I only wanted to be left alone and not see you talking about me for years and years and years in my absence like we know each other or something.

Who the **** ARE you dude?

Why do you care about me on this level?

Am I this fascinating to you?

I guess I must be...

And what does that mean for everyone on TW?

"FALLHAWK IS FASCINATED WITH ANOTHER MAN."

Perhaps more so than his own wife.

Doesn't that strike anyone as even slightly disturbing?

The dude literally wouldn't be able to leave me alone even with his strongest most intense effort of willpower.

The fact that we are still here talking about this is a testament to that.

Quote:
I ****ing love this thread. I mean I've clearly not trolled tpk.
Oh you've trolled me alright.

You've taken **** to the next level.

Good job bro.

If that's the game you want to play.

TPK is up for it.

You're going to get exactly what you wanted bro.

You get to have TPK in your life now.

You must be the happiest person on the entire planet right now to have the 1 thing that you want more than any other thing in the world...

You want TPK.

Your wife must be.... NEXT LEVEL UGLY for you to have TIME to spend on this...

Holy ****.

If I had a family, you can bet your sweet ass I wouldn't be posting here...

I'd be out making money for them, or spending time loving them, not next-level stalk trolling "fascinating people" on an internet forum.

Have you ever stopped and realize, "Oh, my life consists of talking to psycho nerds on an internet forum and that is my greatest joy?"

Not exercising, not playing with the kids, not spending time with the wife, but interacting with crazy weirdos on Da nets...

It's cool bro.

Just remember you started this and couldn't let it go.

When things start swinging back in your direction in a manner you don't like, don't say that I ever ****ing warned you.

I can make you really uncomfortable bro.

I'm a very capable person.

If you can't let it go and you want me in your life this desperately, it can be arranged.

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
328 - 08-03-2013, 01:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwalla View Post
Jesus **** I feel sorry for TPK. Goddamn.
You should.

Who the **** does this to people?

After I post my clever **** in like 30 seconds, I GO OUTSIDE and LAUGH.

And I'd never be willing to take things this far and single anyone out like Falhawk has.

Last edited by The Pumpkin King; 08-03-2013 at 01:29..
Deceptikon
VeteranXX
Old
329 - 08-03-2013, 01:23
dood y u call other people creepy when you post page after page of rambling crazy person text

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
330 - 08-03-2013, 01:24
hory ****

chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
331 - 08-03-2013, 01:25
falhawk is scum

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
332 - 08-03-2013, 01:25
sweet mercy that's a lot of words

tpk how much time today do u think uve spent posting in this thread today vs falhawk

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
333 - 08-03-2013, 01:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v1zuIYNoFw

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
334 - 08-03-2013, 01:33
Ok, so lettuce begin Falhawk.

*TPK cracks his knuckles*

This is your wife correct?

Can anyone confirm for TPK. I'm not next level creepy enough to know about Falhawk cus I don't really care about him, so I don't know if this is her.

Please somebody confirm so the lovely beautiful fireworks can begin igniting...

Ronnie Dobbs
VeteranXX
Old
335 - 08-03-2013, 01:34
azerothian level 42 warbow

bam
VeteranXV
Old
336 - 08-03-2013, 01:35
That's Falhawk's ex-girlfriend. He got divorced a few months back.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
337 - 08-03-2013, 01:35
i feel like TPK has ignored me
none of my posts were answered and it seems like he answered everyone else

Phyzx
VeteranXX
Old
338 - 08-03-2013, 01:39
"Is that indicative that I have a fetish for being slapped on the ass by naked plastic G.I. Joes?"

Deceptikon
VeteranXX
Old
339 - 08-03-2013, 01:40
when tpk post in tribes thread i used to think he just harmless weirdo now i see he is just another mentally unbalanced tw poster like garcias which is very disappointing

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
340 - 08-03-2013, 01:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptikon View Post
dood y u call other people creepy when you post page after page of rambling crazy person text
Me posting long posts for a day is nowhere near worshiping a "fascinating" stranger on the internet over an 8 year time span and keeping his private message in your sig for an eternity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwalla View Post
falhawk is scum
PM posting scum to be exact.

How would you guys like to find your personal facebook mails to friend spewed all over TW?

How would you like somebody to invade your hotmail inbox and start spewing it all over TW?

I don't think you'd like it very much.

There is a certain line you don't cross because it's uncomfortable for EVERYONE right? Yes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
sweet mercy that's a lot of words

tpk how much time today do u think uve spent posting in this thread today vs falhawk
Maybe slightly more than falhawk, but not by much.

I don't have to "Think" or "plan" what I'm going to write obviously because I'm speaking the truth and i type at 500 kabillion words a second.

Falhawk's replies are slow because he's a slow ass retard, and he has to "think" about what he's typing because he's lying through his ****ing teeth to you all to hide the fact that he's been posting my private messages for all to see for years now...

Page 17 of 27

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page drug abuse resistance education - tpk u r manic get help

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
62075 words in 5 hours , azerothian level 42 warbow , beacon of light , dunning–kruger effect , falhawk jelly , fool's brother , hundreds of ppl daily etc , i bet icfire feels better now , insecurity explosion , meth... not even once , stay off drugs kids