Boobs and Games= Heaven

I think posting that picture here was a really bad idea, unless you like getting PMs from pre-pubescent punks telling you how much they want to have sex with you and whatnot.

Why cant I meet a gaming chick, my GF is a schoolteacher she’s all conservative uptight and stuff! She gets pissed when I play.

Last edited:
Posting any webcam pictures is a bad idea. Use a nice digital camera. Unless you really are a fuzzy vampire (in a fuzzy room, with partially-melted game CD's).

Why cant I meet a gaming chick, my GF is a schoolteacher she’s all conservative and stuff!

Hmmm... Let's see... I have a couple of horses in Kentucky.. Is it going on anytime near the Derby? I'll be sure to bring my CD's.

Ugh. There are rare times when someone actually manages to make me ashamed of my gender. Congrats, Snowbunny, you've made me momentarily ashamed to be a game-playing woman. Thanks ever so for chipping ever further at the respect some of us have worked so hard to EARN from the Tribes-playing community. Congrats, you have titties. So does 51% of the world's population. Despite what you may think, you're not special because of it. Get over yourself.

And all of you Neanderthals posting happily because she posted that pic, take a second and think about your reaction if a guy had posted a pic of a CD taped to his cock. You'd be shocked, horrified, and would be flaming the hell out of him. Remember Starseige Sisters' entry to the TTWC? Grow the fuck up and sit down and shut up. You are the reason more women don't play online games.

Suzaku

D00d.

WTF.

OMG.

Its just.. I didn't expect to see that.

Its just CRUEL.

WTF.

I need to get a girlfriend or laid.

This sucks.

I'm going to PM snowbunny now, but also ask suzaku to send me her pixxxx

On the one hand, Suzaku is RIGHT.

On the other hand . . . w00t! w00t!

/me cringes as Suzaku emasculates me with a swift disc to the shorts.

Suzaku you have major problems, Nothing anyone else does should make you ahsamed of who you are and what you choose to do with your free time. That being said who the hell are you to come down on someone for what they do with there free time. Get over yourself! Do you really crave respect from the "Tribes community" that is the stupidest thing I ever heard in my life. If you want respect GROW UP. for the record if a guy did post a picture like you described and I had an idea about from the subject line I WOULDNT READ IT! And if I did id probably get a laugh from it. So lighten up and realize that the tribes community is made up of a lot of 13 year old kids. If you want the respect of 13 year old kids showing your boobs may be your best bet!
GET A LIFE

Oh please, because I show my boobs has nothing to do with why women don't play games. DOnt stick your fascist beliefs on my boobs. Get over yourself. Where were you chastising the guys for the Sexiest Female thread? And if you're ashamed of your gender, that's your insecurities, not mine.

Do you think that the guys lose respect for girl gamers because one of them shows their tits? Are you that ignorant? None of the guys I play with have lost respect for me. Because they know who I am, they know I did that for fun.

So take your little sign that says "I am woman, hear me roar" and go picket Fry's.. so all the guys know that you're a girl gamer and you're a goody little two shoes who would never do anything that would make her look bad in the eyes of the male gamer. Get over it..

Back