[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun by Reggs - Page 131 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun
Page 131 of 141
uno
VeteranXX
Old
2601 - 12-08-2021, 21:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
2. He shouldn't have shown up with an active weapon looking for trouble.

Sponsored Links
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2602 - 12-08-2021, 21:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
It establishes that these people that attacked him are criminals and no one should be sad or surprised their actions cost them their lives

Apparently, you have no problem with people that align with antifa or BLM showing up to the white supremecist rallies, heavily armed, just to make sure nothing bad happens. I do have a problem with that and don't like it, but you're totally down, because they are Americans invoking their rights.

Comment? nm, I don't care what you think or say. The assumption is implied, and we are not in need of comment from you.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2603 - 12-08-2021, 21:35
Yep. If you are allowed to posses a firearm you are allowed to carry it

Having said that.. if you attacked a white boy and he shot you, I would want everyone to know you beat a woman half to death

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
2604 - 12-08-2021, 21:36
Vanster, you're dealing with one of the dimmest, least educated stereotypical examples of the worst America has to offer that you're ever likely to have the misfortune to encounter.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2605 - 12-08-2021, 21:37
Awww.. Mitch is butthurt

uno
VeteranXX
Old
2606 - 12-08-2021, 21:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Vanster, you're dealing with one of the dimmest, least educated stereotypical examples of the worst America has to offer that you're ever likely to have the misfortune to encounter.
wow, thats a lot of runon for one little guy

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2607 - 12-08-2021, 21:45
Mitch is just looking for people to push him over the -3000 milestone

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
2608 - 12-08-2021, 21:52
Are we debating the right to "open carry" a weapon during peaceful demonstrations (and using them in "self defense" if necessary), or are we just building a Straw Man?

Open carry in the United States - Wikipedia

Quote:
As of 2021, almost all US states allow for open carry either without a permit or with a permit/license.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
2609 - 12-08-2021, 21:54
Yeah sorry to piss on your parade, but rep, comments and those things that in your mind pass as thoughts, are utterly irrelevant to me and most other sane, educated people.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2610 - 12-08-2021, 21:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bughead View Post
Are we debating the right to "open carry" a weapon during peaceful demonstrations (and using them in "self defense" if necessary), or are we just building a Straw Man?

Open carry in the United States - Wikipedia

Vanster doesn't like that

uno
VeteranXX
Old
2611 - 12-08-2021, 21:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Yeah sorry to piss on your parade, but rep, comments and those things that in your mind pass as thoughts, are utterly irrelevant to me and most other sane, educated people.
Well then it really makes sense to edit out the 'people' who gave you +rep

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2612 - 12-08-2021, 21:55
Hey Mitch.. what has 2 thumbs and doesn't give a **** what you or Vanster like or want?

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
2613 - 12-08-2021, 21:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
Well then it really makes sense to edit out the 'people' who gave you +rep

You're also a bit dim and clearly having some literacy challenges. All of those who +repped me have also -repped me elsewhere, and that's fine, it's a question of content and balance. My comment was specific to Superderp.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2614 - 12-08-2021, 22:00
rep protection program??

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2615 - 12-08-2021, 22:00
Hey what if he showed some remorse while crossing state lines

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2616 - 12-08-2021, 22:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Yep. If you are allowed to posses a firearm you are allowed to carry it
so it's okay that the Antifa (which isn't even a thing), BLM, and Black Panthers, if they come, will show up to your confederate/Trump flag show, strapped, many clips in their pockets, to make sure you don't get our of line? You're okay with that?

I am not okay with them doing that.

Twelve US cities set homicide records this year. It's not that we haven't been the greatest country for some time, it's that we continue to fall and the red-necks They care not.

This "Yay guns!" thing is going to come to a head, and the side that is going to win is with the rest of the world. So sorry, rednecks, and

Last edited by Vanster; 12-08-2021 at 22:47..
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2617 - 12-08-2021, 22:10
When things come to a head it won't be because of some BLM/Antifa sideshow nonsense. And I guaran-****in-tee you that the rest of the world will be in equally bad shape, you won't quite care so much about what they think or which side they're on.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
2618 - 12-08-2021, 22:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
Tons of strawman in there.
These are the truths:
1. People shouldn't have been violently rioting.
2. He shouldn't have shown up with an active weapon looking for trouble.
3. He acted 100% in self defense.
4. The rap sheets of the people shot do not matter at all.

If he has people around him who care about him then they should not put him on podcasts that joke about him killing people.
1. Truth
2. Opinion, not a statement of fact or truth
3. Truth
4. Opinion, not a statement of fact or truth

Additionally I brought up their rap sheets specifically in regards to whether or not he should be expected to feel remorseful after a killing a person. It's just an opinion, but I believe most people would feel decidedly less remorseful, particularly in hindsight, after finding out they killed a convicted child rapist and not a pregnant woman who fed and clothed the homeless.

If I asked you what the appropriate level of demonstrated remorse was, how strictly it must be adhered to, and how frequently, you would be unable to prove that information, again because it's entirely subjective. You're free to that opinion of course, it just sounds like you want to apply a secondary standard of guilt to the kid.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
2619 - 12-08-2021, 22:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
This "Yay guns!" thing is going to come to a head, and the side that is going to win is with the rest of the world. So sorry, rednecks.

s
the side that is going 2 win is the side that is opposed 2 gun ownership and doesn't have guns?

s

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
2620 - 12-08-2021, 22:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Apparently, you have no problem with people that align with antifa or BLM showing up to the white supremecist rallies, heavily armed, just to make sure nothing bad happens. I do have a problem with that and don't like it, but you're totally down, because they are Americans invoking their rights.

Comment? nm, I don't care what you think or say. The assumption is implied, and we are not in need of comment from you.
I'll bite. I think it's a terrible idea no matter who does it, but I also think most rallies and protests are filled entirely with low IQ morons suffering from delusions of grandeur and various mental disorders who have literally nothing better to do that day. If they want to show up fully armed, they're welcome to knock themselves out because I ain't gonna be there. They won't, as most of them have a rap sheet that precludes them from carrying a firearm lest they risk an actual sentence, but sure they can talk big about it if it makes them feel good.

And after thousands of protests and rallies involving tens of thousand protestors and rioters occur with nary a major incident happening despite hundreds of guns being present, there will be a single incident where all parties involved are demonized, deified, and martyred by their respective sides despite everyone present being a total ****bag I still won't give a **** about anyone involved and we can have this same discussion again.

Page 131 of 141

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
animo is a fucking idiot , flash is retarded , hellsfury internet larp lawyer , saint kyle