Page 24 of 8750
Zulu
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
461 - 11-18-2016, 05:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
This whole thing is turning out so much better than I expected, and I had high expectations so far. Since the election has been over, all these foreign leaders are bending a knee. Ford manufacturing wont move away from KY. Apple is now thinking of manufacturing in the US. National confidence in Trump has risen. The dow hit an all time high. The defcon level went down to 5. The strongest holdouts of the bloodied and faded republican establishment has bent the knee. Christie has been purged.

It's only been 9 short days and the indications of a truly great presidency could not be stronger.
Couldn't have said it better. I think great things are on the way, I really do.

Sponsored Links
Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
462 - 11-18-2016, 06:17
Exit Polling Data Refutes Claims that Hispanic Voters Punish Candidates Who Support Immigration Enforcement

Quote:
- 58.5 percent of Hispanic voters said they ***8220;support Donald Trump***8217;s immigration policies,***8221; including many who said they do not like him as a person. Conversely, only 32.9 percent of Hispanic voters said they ***8220;support Hillary Clinton***8217;s immigration policies,***8221; even though a much greater percentage liked her as a person. Among all voters, 54.7 percent supported Trump***8217;s immigration policies compared with 38.4 percent who supported Clinton***8217;s.

- 36.3 percent of Hispanic voters believe current immigration enforcement is too lax, double the number, 18.3 percent, who say it is too strict, and more than ten percentage points higher than those who think it is about right, 25.5 percent.

Zulu
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
463 - 11-18-2016, 06:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedo909 View Post
You Are Still Crying Wolf | Slate Star Codex

Scott Adams: It would take me too long to explain why this article about Trump, by Scott Alexander, is so important to you and to the country. Stop whatever you are doing and give it ten minutes.

Seriously. Stop what you are doing. Give this ten minutes. It’s more important that almost anything you were going to do today.

Then save the link for later sharing. Show it to all of your friends who think Trump is a racist monster. This ends it.

The only people who will think Trump is a racist going forward are people who haven’t read this article. If you find someone like that, send them the link. This piece is a brilliant service to the country. Breathtaking.
Very good. Long, but good

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
464 - 11-18-2016, 07:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Whites don't make up 70%, you ****ing idiot. A large portion are Hispanics.

And Jews don't have high IQs.
Ok, white alone is about 60%, that's still a lot more than the blacks at 13%. It was Rush Limbaugh who mentioned the 70% number on his radio show the other day.
UNITED STATES QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau
This page actually shows the whites at 77.1% (which would include Hispanics).

The IQ stats have been checked over and over, they are correct. The point about the IQ stats, is the left wing minorities stop their education level at high school, yet they want professional jobs. Jews, Asians, and Whites finish high school, go on to college, and seek professional jobs (except for a few rednecks and trailer trash). Employers use the college degree requirement as a weed out tool, and those who have a college degree are shown to solve problems better.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 11-18-2016 at 07:57..
SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
465 - 11-18-2016, 08:35
Jeff Sessions Said to Be Trump's Pick for Attorney General - Bloomberg Politics

JudgeU
VeteranXV
Old
467 - 11-18-2016, 09:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XEQUBtUoGs
The ****ing media. They should have torched Hillary for this. Destroyed. Should have been worse than watergate (about 5 different things should have been worse than watergate for her). Just terrible.

And this is coming from a guy that voted Trump, but expects Bernie would have beat him.

Tyco
VeteranX
Old
468 - 11-18-2016, 09:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeU View Post
The ****ing media. They should have torched Hillary for this. Destroyed. Should have been worse than watergate (about 5 different things should have been worse than watergate for her). Just terrible.

And this is coming from a guy that voted Trump, but expects Bernie would have beat him.
I agree. What she did to Bernie was one of the main reasons everyone should have voted against her. She was a threat to the very idea of democracy.

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
469 - 11-18-2016, 10:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeU View Post

This is the kind of thing that makes this all so amazing. We almost have Hillary and her bull**** to thank. It could have gone the other way and set us even further back, but it didn't. Things are being exposed that may not have ever been exposed were it not for Hillary providing a window into the BS going on. Eyes are opening, and that's a beautiful thing. Thanks Hillary.

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
470 - 11-18-2016, 10:39
Ford never had plans to move the plant to Mexico, and has told Trump as much 2 times previous.

Also a strong dollar can hurt US manufacturing so...

Also Flynn is a NeoCon war-hawk that was fired from his last US government job for being bad, so retread failed bureaucrat formally employed by RT should make a great NSA.

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
471 - 11-18-2016, 11:09
Did you even read the article? It even says they had planned to move the Lincoln MKC plant to Mexico in 2019.

Quote:
“We had planned to move the Lincoln MKC out of Louisville Assembly Plant," probably to the Cuautitlan factory in Mexico, Christin Baker, a Ford spokeswoman, said in an e-mail.
Quote:
“We are encouraged that President-elect Trump and the new Congress will pursue policies that will improve U.S. competitiveness and make it possible to keep production of this vehicle here in the U.S.,” the automaker said in an e-mailed statement.

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
472 - 11-18-2016, 11:12
They were moving the production of the MKC to mexico but still producing escapes in kentucky. It's a story that both sides can spin to their advantage as neither is technically lying.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
473 - 11-18-2016, 11:20
Wouldn't moving Fords out of the country be a big win for everyone?

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
474 - 11-18-2016, 11:21
Meanwhile, Obama making sure Trump will face uncertain disaster when he takes office.

Obama On Pace To Increase The Debt By Stunning $2.4 Trillion This Year | Zero Hedge

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
475 - 11-18-2016, 11:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
WHY AM I NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noshbomb View Post
YOU MIGHT ASK
IMO, this was the Michael Dukakis' tank ride, the Howard Dean scream or the Ted Cruz booger. People switched off.

JudgeU
VeteranXV
Old
476 - 11-18-2016, 11:38
Possible stunt: Kayne West comes out as a Trump supporter

This is one crazy display, goes on a political rant for an hour at a concert.

Kanye West: I would have voted for Donald Trump, if I had voted | The Independent

Says some very pro Trump things, but says neither candidate will fix racism. Is going to run for president in 2020 if things aren't better.

Odd. Read the article/twitter feeds in the link.

Tweets from some dude at the concert.
Quote:
"People who voted for either side come out to the show, I know media is more liberal, what I'm saying is I'm not judging Trump voters"
Quote:
"There are Hillary supporters that may be louder, but MY fact is that there are people who who voted for Trump here at the show"
Quote:
Kanye West just stopped the show again to tell us that Kanye liked Trumps campaign. Someone threw something at Kanye but he isn't mad.
Quote:
Kanye happy a woman just screamed she loved him even though Kanye said he liked Trumps campaign. Kanye is supportive of Trumps Anti-PC.
Quote:
Kanye said as a black man and as a celebrity he felt persecuted for supporting Trump, feels vindicated.
Quote:
Kanye says Scooter Braun told him not to come out as a Trump supporter before election night.
Quote:
Kanye just stopped Jesus Walks, talking about how Trump is a genius.

Last edited by JudgeU; 11-18-2016 at 11:57..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
477 - 11-18-2016, 11:39
That dude is nuts. **** him

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
478 - 11-18-2016, 11:46

From moderate Republican to evil facist in just 6 days!
Libtard consistency at work here.

JudgeU
VeteranXV
Old
479 - 11-18-2016, 11:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
That dude is nuts. **** him
I agree, but don't underestimate his power to influence young people, especially blacks. If he comes out pro-Trump a lot of them might step back and take a second look.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
480 - 11-18-2016, 11:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk-Man View Post
This is the kind of thing that makes this all so amazing. We almost have Hillary and her bull**** to thank. It could have gone the other way and set us even further back, but it didn't. Things are being exposed that may not have ever been exposed were it not for Hillary providing a window into the BS going on. Eyes are opening, and that's a beautiful thing. Thanks Hillary.
The irony in this should not go to waste. Sen Boxer started a campaign to get rid of the electoral college because its not fair that their side lost because they got the popular vote yet, she and her side used and abused the Super Delegates to get her guy elected instead of counting the popular vote in each state to elect Sanders.

Page 24 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot