3 weeks of feeling like death on a stick

Like you have said many times. Most people show very mild symptoms and generally ignore it.
I would have ignored mine as a bit of a sore throat and tiredness from Christmas. I even went surfing. I could have carried on right through the infectious period, just feeling a bit buggered.

Luckily I got tested and knew to avoid going to see elderly relatives over the break.

That is why testing is good :srsly:

do you think your actions saved their lives?

its not really that hard to understand, if your fully vaxed youre less likely to get sick to the point of having to go to the hospital

why is this so difficult

Because the goalposts keep moving. Because, predictably, the vaccines have failed the stated goal of hErD iMmUnItY

the only way to save lives is through testing and sending them into old folks homes

the hospitals, tents, and hospital ships were totally overcrowded

good thing biden only has double the death count than fuckin orange hitler

he's conquered the pandemic like he said he would

its not really that hard to understand, if your fully vaxed youre less likely to get sick to the point of having to go to the hospital

why is this so difficult
Before the so-called vaccine was unleashed onto mankind, over 80% of ALL covid infections were classified as mild. How can you or pharma inc claim their vaccine is what is making your infection mild when it was so high to begin with?

Before the so-called vaccine was unleashed onto mankind, over 80% of ALL covid infections were classified as mild. How can you or pharma inc claim their vaccine is what is making your infection mild when it was so high to begin with?
by going from 80% to 99% :ftard:

forthedumbfucks.png

brothers gf is a icu nurse, she sends me their covid patient #s every week. Basically the same numbers every time she send them to me and this mirrors hospitals around the country. The vaccine helps, you can put your head up ur ass and not believe it, idk anymore

my brother's gf also an icu nurse, she says ur brother's gf is full of shit and a busybody gossip also she better step off Dr. Jones b/c his wife knos

the point that I (and likely others) are making, is that nothing has fundamentally changed.

if you're sick and still hanging around other people, it's a dick thing to do. my entire life if i have plans with someone who is sick, or has sick kids, will say as much. "little timmy has a cold" "ok thats fine i dont care"

covid or no covid you should stay home. if i feel sick, i dont need a test to tell me im sick. that fact is readily apparent. if its a cold, flu, covid, my reaction would be exactly the same. let yourself heal. if you're not healing you see a doctor.

the weird thing about covid has been people suddenly discovering old people die and die from upper respiratory infections. that immuno-compromised people are out there. these people were in danger before 2020. and will be after 2020. they should be careful regardless.
Apparently for a lot of retards out there, it has changed.

They think masks stop the transmission of a virus, they have to wash their hands (lol), they shouldn't have company over or visit their grandparents when they think they are sick, and don't cough in people's faces.

I wish any part of what I just said was just satire. Companies are literally sanitizing the credit card machines in stores now... get it? They're doing it now. What in the flying fuck were they doing for decades? People are finally realizing that shopping card handles and store doors are disgusting... just now they are figuring that out. This is apparently new to retards out there.

What COVID has taught me is that people are far dumber than I thought.

forthedumbfucks.png

brothers gf is a icu nurse, she sends me their covid patient #s every week. Basically the same numbers every time she send them to me and this mirrors hospitals around the country. The vaccine helps, you can put your head up ur ass and not believe it, idk anymore

Its absolutely hilarious that you need to know a nurse to get data for COVID when its all published and easily accessible for everyone to read. This is just a funny post. A totally awkward flex.

Awesome retard, do you think that will make me somehow lose this weight faster? Will this knowledge make the fat melt off me in record time? No, so what point do you have besides the one on your head.
My god, idiot. The point is that the ONE THING YOU LISTED nonchalantly, is the ONE THING (besides being 100) that can kill you when you get COVID.

"I don't know why the fire raged like that, I only poured gas on it"

Back