Tribes 3: Rivals play test.

ugh man, you'll fit right in to the dogshit t3 community, bro

its facts though? Most of the slow players from base can't hang in LT it's too fast paced and aim centric

I'm guessing you liked slow PlanetSide / t2 style tribes which is :minibarf:

LT is better than base tbh way more skill required

most of the dogshit players can't hang in LT

^ He's wrong you know.

Most of the dogshit base players went to LT and suddenly were good because it doesn't require skill in any way.

As long as you spam that NL you're good to go baaaabbyyyyy.

^ He's wrong you know.

Most of the dogshit base players went to LT and suddenly were good because it doesn't require skill in any way.

As long as you spam that NL you're good to go baaaabbyyyyy.

What nade launcher is the least used weapon in LT

I almost shit myself and had to run to the bathroom for a save after reading that.

Also get your shit together T3 and make all buttons mappable what fuckin year is this?

I almost shit myself and had to run to the bathroom for a save after reading that.

Also get your shit together T3 and make all buttons mappable what fuckin year is this?

Bru it's disc>cg>nade in order most to least used weapon

The stats get posted all the time so it's not a debate

I played and was half decent at it from a fragging perspective but it def feels like an unreal engine shooter with jetting + ctf thrown in as an afterthought

I'm almost with Jerry I feel like they should ditch ctf and make an arena shooter because the tribes ctf part is just busted :shrug:

We played CTF on HonorDome last night and it was absolutely awesome.

5v5 Arena CTF works so well in this game!

so do they randomly lock/unlock game modes?
I couldnt play 7v7 and was stuck on 12v12. I didnt even see 5v5 on the list.

Prob like warzone one where we collected loot. We get 4 friends and they only allow 3 and when we can only get 3 they have 4 player

the 4v4 honor game, on the small map, is really fun. I don't see the point of heavy unless you are spamming the center bomb area. Playing on light, with limited objectives, the 2 slot limitation isn't as noticible. The medium with the phase pack (immune to damage but you can't shoot but you can still throw bomb) has its uses too.

i'm not a fan of the ctrl-k system though. You have to hold the mapping (b?) for several seconds, which i assume is the same amount of time as a respawn. So if you die normally and the games forces 5s respawns, you need to hold the button for 5s. That would be fine, but! Here is where it is dumb: if you hold it for say 4 seconds and you then you get killed, guess what happens? You die and you spawn 5s later. For a total of 9s.

that makes no sense

Back