So is anyone playing this shit anymore?

I decided I'd rather raid 10's w TC instead of battling 35 some odd people for 25 raid spots. There is a tremendous amount of irony in Feannag's last post btw.

Sorry my tongue isn't coated in shit from tonguing the assholes of people to carry me through content, but hey whatever works for you.

zeph is usually the biggest asshole in any guild. If he wasn't carrying his own weight, no one would ever bring him to a raid.

I guess what I'm saying is that your post makes no sense at all.

feHhJ.gif

Except last night when you didn't show up to raid and we one shot 4 bosses in a row without you. Also, we sharded the dagger because no one could use it.

i bet its no coincidence you all 1 shotted 4 bosses in a row when zeph wasnt there

i was hoping to see him get owned during tryouts :(

i bet its no coincidence you all 1 shotted 4 bosses in a row when zeph wasnt there

i was hoping to see him get owned during tryouts :(
He did get owned during tryouts. He was on his mage kiting constructs on Nef a few months back and some people politely asked me to not bring his mage again.

I think 1shotting was moreso because we dropped a melee (zeph) and picked up another ranged. Less healing required, less people standing in shit, less zeph iceblocked, and more sharded daggers was a win for everyone.

haha

melee really does f everything up

o i meant 25man tryouts too but u probably knew that... anyone resto shamans lookin for 25man heroic guild? :x

Last edited:
He did get owned during tryouts. He was on his mage kiting constructs on Nef a few months back and some people politely asked me to not bring his mage again.

I think 1shotting was moreso because we dropped a melee (zeph) and picked up another ranged. Less healing required, less people standing in shit, less zeph iceblocked, and more sharded daggers was a win for everyone.
On a side note I was iceblocked once since we've been doing FL. Lies and slander.

Back