[web football] Goal Line Blitz - 'The Look' / 'Ho Playbook'

Okay, I just leveled, and bought my new equipment. Sir Loin is ready to be signed to Ho playbook if that's where you need me.

FYI, myself and Rainman (Carebear) will have a new expansion team when they are released tomorrow or the next day. We need some mid-level guys to help fill out the roster. If you would be interested shoot me an email (basically some mid-level back-ups on better teams could be starters on our team and get more exp.). Please email either myself (big_n_rich) or seantaylor21 in the goallineblitz game if you are interested in coming aboard and helping out.

FYI, myself and Rainman (Carebear) will have a new expansion team when they are released tomorrow or the next day. We need some mid-level guys to help fill out the roster. If you would be interested shoot me an email (basically some mid-level back-ups on better teams could be starters on our team and get more exp.). Please email either myself (big_n_rich) or seantaylor21 in the goallineblitz game if you are interested in coming aboard and helping out.

what

get the fuck out of here

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/member.php?u=40729

Group Memberships

TribalWars Player
TribalWars Leadership

Ok, i'm writing a very simple GM script that will handle replacing images for everyone currently signed up for the team (based on the first post in this thread)

However, I have zero interest in keeping this list up to date everytime something changes. If someone wants to handle that and host it somewhere else I'll post the script once it's done and they can take over.

Once it's done and hosted, people can simply click the link and GreaseMonkey will install/update it automatically.

fuck I just realized why I wasn't getting xp for training during playoffs. I left my setting on normal and didn't have enough money for it. fuckkk. though I did manage to barely get level 12 so it's not too bad

Back