Do you play more console or pc?

cy wats teh latest in VR pr0n tek
UgvHmOk.gif

It seems you have to pay for all of it, or I am just uninformed. :(

mines coming in thurs...

i assume u also went thru inner battle of wait for 4x or buy now lol

my logic is my new monitor is nerfed by my 1080ti so rather than wait a year for 4080ti or pay 2k for a 4090 in a few months, may as well upgrade now. also my perf needs arent that high cuz i always wait a few years on whatever AAA launches cuz the launch is always a buggy mess (poke cyperspunk)

Does Atari Pong count?
I build my pc's, play keyboard/mouse exclusively, but I am getting pressure to buy an Xbox X from extended family. I feel unclean.

im probably going to grab a ps5 eventually…the spiderman game looks pretty good. I’ll probably try the next god of war game too.
I also have the ps5 and the controller for the series X is nicer. Or, well, it fits better in my hands than the ps5 does. I also like the layout of the stick and D pad on the series X better than the ps5. The weird thing is, I played on the ps4 for several years and thought nothing of it. Once I got used to the series x controller, I found it to be superior.

duuuuude have you used the xbox elite 2 controller?

qa/longevity issues aside that thing is awesome.

I disagree, having tried both the xbone and ps5 controllers I choose ps5. It had good weight and the buttons have good reaction. The Xbox controller felt strangely wide, and I have big hands. Maybe it was just what I'm used to (playstations)

Also...dragon age is a total console original and with whatever

duuuuude have you used the xbox elite 2 controller?

qa/longevity issues aside that thing is awesome.
DAMNIT!! YOU made me buy the damn thing. :lol: I've seen it on the microsoft store and had it in my cart a few times but never jumped on it. I think I had an issue paying 150 for a controller but, fuckit.

I disagree, having tried both the xbone and ps5 controllers I choose ps5. It had good weight and the buttons have good reaction. The Xbox controller felt strangely wide, and I have big hands. Maybe it was just what I'm used to (playstations)
I initially had a tough time with the xbox controller as this was my first xbox so i was only use to the PS. After a while of playing, the positioning of the left stick and D pad just made more sense.

I do like the dual layer trigger thingy on the ps5 controller though.

Just got a 3080 last Saturday so that should answer your question. ;)
:sunny:
mines coming in thurs...

i assume u also went thru inner battle of wait for 4x or buy now lol

my logic is my new monitor is nerfed by my 1080ti so rather than wait a year for 4080ti or pay 2k for a 4090 in a few months, may as well upgrade now. also my perf needs arent that high cuz i always wait a few years on whatever AAA launches cuz the launch is always a buggy mess (poke cyperspunk)
Ya, 4080 should have been out by now, and rampant inflation will make them unobtanium when they do drop.

PC,
also got 3080

thinking of getting a VR set though.

Welcome to the 3080 clob.

i bought u switch in 2019 but after a year or so hadly used anymore

if you're getting something then get a steamdeck i'd guess

I/we/my kid has a Switch but I haven't found much that really drags me in.

Maybe I'm just over gaming, even fun kiddy ones.

the last time i had a console i got a wii for xmas when i was in college
it was dope during summer break id get lit off tequila and weed and golf w my roommates

Great video talking about how the Steam Deck came about.
I want to build a new PC but put Steam OS on it instead of Windows 11. Or both with a way to boot between the 2 like they do on the Steam Deck.

https://arcade1up.com/

I'm thinking about getting an arcade cab and modding it to play every arcade game.

(you can skip 2/3rds in to see what that might look like).

I have quite a few nephews so there's an argument to be made for getting one of the 4 player cabinets like Turtles in Time. The 3/4 scale makes cramming 4 people around the machine unlikely but the kids might pull it off.

Has anyone bought/modded one of these?

Back