Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
161 - 11-04-2021, 21:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
do you hate america?

as an outsider I can only surmise that the gleefulness on display by highly partisan internet morons is a sign of disdain for one's country........

I was happy that Trump was your president, but Im just a guy eating popcorn watching the clown show. If I was American I'd probably be crying that the likes of Hillary, Trump, Biden et al are occupying these positions.
Unlike many in my tribe, I really don't. I think the Constitution is one of the greatest documents ever written, and unlike most Americans, I can say that because I've actually read it. (It's not that long).

Believe it or not, I preach this to family and friends that are skins (that's Indian slang for. . indian), that are still very bitter about the genocide that happened. I think the USA is still a grand experiment that has worked. What I don't do, is cheerlead every time America has done something right. I nitpick and criticize in places I believe it has failed because I want her to do better.

The people that wrap themselves in the flag and chant USA aren't patriots, they are literally sheep. They don't know anything about the branches of government, they don't know how a bill becomes a law, they don't know anything about judicial branches or how voting districts are made. The only thing they know is that they hate Colin Kaepernick, and wish him to the hell they believe in. They are idiots, 30 of them post here, and they know next to nothing about history when they scream "read a history book!" when a statue of a racist that waged war against America comes down.

Cliffs: I love America, and I criticize the parts of it that I want to be better.

Sponsored Links
SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
162 - 11-04-2021, 21:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I like that instead of "Lock her up!" chants, it's now evolved to "**** Biden!" It's amazing to me that he still holds rallies, and people still show up, but I kind of get it, as it's a religious experience for his supporters. It's kind of like one of those Attenborough videos where a tribe of chimps come upon a waterfall and they get excited to the point of delirium.

One area Trumpsters and I are in agreement, is that we all hope he continues to hold rallies until his imminent death.
"**** Joe Biden" didn't originate at a Trump rally. It didn't have anything to do with Trump at all.

HOLY CRAP! The Entire Stadium Is Chanting FJB! - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubIAm4HELu8

Last edited by SkittleBrew; 11-04-2021 at 21:27..
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
163 - 11-04-2021, 21:19
Quote:
Unlike many in my tribe, I really don't. I think the Constitution is one of the greatest documents ever written, and unlike most Americans, I can say that because I've actually read it. (It's not that long).

Believe it or not, I preach this to family and friends that are skins (that's Indian slang for. . indian), that are still very bitter about the genocide that happened. I think the USA is still a grand experiment that has worked. What I don't do, is cheerlead every time America has done something right. I nitpick and criticize in places I believe it has failed because I want her to do better.

The people that wrap themselves in the flag and chant USA aren't patriots, they are literally sheep. They don't know anything about the branches of government, they don't know how a bill becomes a law, they don't know anything about judicial branches or how voting districts are made. The only thing they know is that they hate Colin Kaepernick, and wish him to the hell they believe in. They are idiots, 30 of them post here, and they know next to nothing about history when they scream "read a history book!" when a statue of a racist that waged war against America comes down.

Cliffs: I love America, and I criticize the parts of it that I want to be better.
But you seem very partisan. All of your condescension seems squarely aimed at conservatives, or is it ire directed at "Republicans" specifically? Now that Biden is wrecking the country, will Democrats receive your scorn?

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
164 - 11-04-2021, 21:40
Quote:
But you seem very partisan. All of your condescension seems squarely aimed at conservatives, or is it ire directed at "Republicans" specifically? Now that Biden is wrecking the country, will Democrats receive your scorn?
My scorn is (and I've said this many times) directed at rednecks. Biden does not possess the competence to "wreck the country," as his predecessor had none of the same. Biden is bumbling and feeble, Trump was stupid and incompetent.

Whatever. You've asked me several questions this evening, and I've answered most of them. You're interested in me, and want to know what I think.

I've asked no questions of you, and I'll invite you to make a caring equation about that.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
165 - 11-04-2021, 21:41
you return so you must care

I ask questions because you amuse me. I come here because this place amuses me.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
166 - 11-04-2021, 21:49
Thanks for the AMA Tonto

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
167 - 11-04-2021, 21:57
Quote:
I like that instead of "Lock her up!" chants, it's now evolved to "**** Biden!" It's amazing to me that he still holds rallies, and people still show up, but I kind of get it, as it's a religious experience for his supporters. It's kind of like one of those Attenborough videos where a tribe of chimps come upon a waterfall and they get excited to the point of delirium.

One area Trumpsters and I are in agreement, is that we all hope he continues to hold rallies until his imminent death.
actually it is pretty much back to lock her up considering it has become more and more clear Clinton and crew colluded with the FBI and outside help to bring around the Russian collusion hoax you stood by as truth. I can't really blame you since you take the Huff Post as gospel. TBH all of the liberal media companies were onboard with it (from direct contact with Clintons and DNC) which makes them even worse than Q-Anon. Remember Q? The
little thing you dickless choads still giggle about.

Enjoy

Dweasel
Banned
Old
168 - 11-04-2021, 22:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
idk much about this or y ppl are so obsessed with it but seems to me like self defense

but how does a 17 y/o have a gun and be out past the curfew

It depends on what's legal in certain states .

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
169 - 11-04-2021, 22:13
America is like a castle. I love the castle of America.
Many castles changed hands often. After all of those different people attacking, taking over, laying siege, many of them still stand.

Some castles were destroyed through the ravages of humans. From the time of battering rams through the time of artillery and bombs.

The castle of America will stand as long as we do not allow the foundation to be destroyed. That foundation is the constitution and the amendments.

So - when we talk about loving America - I love the castle of America. I actually despise many of the inhabitants and view them as hostile attackers. Some of them unwittingly.

Mostly follow the rules. Don't be a dick. Help others out if your are able. Take care of yourself, your family and loved ones. Respect your home, neighborhood, place of work, town, state and country. Use your vote wisely. Take responsibility for your actions. Do not run from messes you make and spread them elsewhere. Become self-aware. Try not to be a hater.

That's it. Pretty simple stuff.

Amor Fati

~namaste~

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
170 - 11-04-2021, 22:17
i sorta doubt vanster does kno what q is

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
171 - 11-04-2021, 22:49
Quote:
...I think the Constitution is one of the greatest documents ever written, and unlike most Americans, I can say that because I've actually read it. (It's not that long).
So you fully believe in the electoral college. Good to know!

Quote:
The people that wrap themselves in the flag and chant USA aren't patriots, they are literally sheep. They don't know anything about the branches of government, they don't know how a bill becomes a law.....
You really think that? I am sorry for you.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
172 - 11-05-2021, 07:18
If you really love your country you need to know the minutiae of how the bureaucratic machine runs. The bureaucrats are the REAL patriots.

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173 - 11-05-2021, 11:18
Quote:
and unlike most Americans, I can say that because I've actually read it. (It's not that long).
If this is not a troll you really are an *******. The passive aggressive BS you toss in your posts is beyond pathetic. Straighten the **** up man. You went from being a good dude to a piece of ****.

Serious talk. No troll here.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
174 - 11-05-2021, 11:50
why are you guys hanging on every word vanster types

god damn you guys are pussies

serious talk, no troll here

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
175 - 11-05-2021, 11:56
Because vanster actually participates here bro.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
176 - 11-05-2021, 12:01
I looked up the definition of bitter and there was a picture of Vanster.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
177 - 11-05-2021, 12:01
vansters the only one they can dunk on

uno
VeteranXX
Old
178 - 11-05-2021, 12:30
Quote:
Because vanster actually participates here bro.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
179 - 11-05-2021, 12:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
vansters the only one they can dunk on
he is short lmfao

cael
VeteranXX
Old
180 - 11-05-2021, 12:40
without him the sharks start gettin jumped real quick

Page 9 of 141

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
animo is a fucking idiot , flash is retarded , hellsfury internet larp lawyer , saint kyle