No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

We work from home now. I would go into work because I have label printers to program and 2 are hooked up to the network. They're going to get me a new cube on the 3rd floor. I brought my PC and the printers home for now. The other thing I'm going to need is the copy machine, because I don't have a printer and often need to print, sign, scan, and send documents. Lately they've made it easy to sign a PDF, but not everyone does this. I don't have a printer at home because ink is so expensive, so I go into work where we have 2 huge copy machines that can do it all.

Looks like you have it all figured out.
nice

GG

We work from home now. I would go into work because I have label printers to program and 2 are hooked up to the network. They're going to get me a new cube on the 3rd floor. I brought my PC and the printers home for now. The other thing I'm going to need is the copy machine, because I don't have a printer and often need to print, sign, scan, and send documents. Lately they've made it easy to sign a PDF, but not everyone does this. I don't have a printer at home because ink is so expensive, so I go into work where we have 2 huge copy machines that can do it all.

The American dream, in one paragraph. Where do I sign up?

IMG_2741.JPG

That image gave me flashbacks.

b2e.gif

Going to drink more lunch than normal.

Most workplaces are so soul destroying.

I once had a small workshop all to myself up on a peak in a ski resort.

I could push up the roller door and look across a snow capped mountain range and down into the valley. I could go for a ski whenever I felt like it.

It was possibly the greatest job in the world.

Why did I leave it?

You'll have to ask my girlfriend at the time
(*oh yeah, she's my wife now...)

You should wear more sunscreen bro, you have a hella dark tan
For some reason the pictures are turned sideways in Firefox so I didn't make them big of me with the giraffe neck above my head. That's the handler who was giving everyone the lettuce. The truck holds 18 people. Each person got a piece of lettuce to hold above their head and the giraffe sticks out their tongue and takes it. They're very gentle and friendly.

Marriage is outdated. Women want a new man every 2 years to spread their seed with the best man possible. It would explain why women divorce for no reason. Because every 2 years she wants to have a baby with someone else. The marriage model needs to be redone taking into account animal behavior of both sexes because men are saying fuck it. She brings up a good point about communal living. The current model is monogamous (one mate, one spouse, one house) whereas nature wants humans to be polygamous (multiple mates, multiple spouses, communal living). Goes back to what I say about guys being the next Hugh Hefner and having 2 chicks in the house at the same time. But even that won't work. Why? Because the chicks want to move on every 2 years and have a kid with the best looking Chad. The marriage model is fucked because it gives women the power to take everything from the man (money, house, car, kids, and make him pay in the future). Who wants to do this when 50% of marriages end in divorce and 80% of them are initiated by the woman. It's stupid and explains everything that happened to me.

Last edited:
Typical fallacy is thinking that all fault lies in someone else than yourself.

NGFM is excellent at this. He's behaviour is always perfect and everyone else is at fault.

Be careful NGFM the society is out to get you!

The system already got me because these videos didn't exist 30 years ago. Another video with the same subject talking about why both sides cheat.

Back