[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun by Reggs - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun
Page 10 of 141
uno
VeteranXX
Old
181 - 11-05-2021, 13:04
Carl all about eknighting for his personal cock gobbler

Sponsored Links
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
182 - 11-05-2021, 13:09
p sure cael thinks vanster is a drunken loser but he's too nice to crush his soul

cael
VeteranXX
Old
183 - 11-05-2021, 13:11

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
184 - 11-05-2021, 13:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Because vanster actually participates here bro.
Bingo. That and I've had some good convos with him over the years. He actually tries.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
185 - 11-05-2021, 13:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
My scorn is (and I've said this many times) directed at rednecks.
How are you defining redneck? Someone with a bullet riddled car in the front yard, or just all conservatives?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
186 - 11-05-2021, 13:49
has-been drunks with criminal records for tax evasion and wife beating

broadly speaking

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
187 - 11-05-2021, 13:53
Quote:
has-been drunks with criminal records for tax evasion and wife beating

broadly speaking
its self evident why vanster dislikes “rednecks” so passionately. Because he is one. And he knows it.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
188 - 11-05-2021, 14:38
It's probably more like he resents being an educated man surrounded by uneducated people who resent him more for being a snob about it.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
189 - 11-05-2021, 15:43
Maybe he resents being 'an educated man' who is also a complete failure in life.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
190 - 11-05-2021, 15:50
time for the tribe to pow wow about it and cast some votes here

psuedo intellectuals dont count

only my educated vote counts

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
191 - 11-05-2021, 15:58
Did you just quote a slave owner?

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
192 - 11-05-2021, 16:00
Im just whipping up some support

cael
VeteranXX
Old
193 - 11-05-2021, 16:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
come back vanster

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
194 - 11-05-2021, 16:14
jefferson is a treasure we humans never deserved

Dweasel
Banned
Old
195 - 11-05-2021, 16:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
i sorta doubt vanster does kno what q is

Hey hey, Vanster iz edumacated.
He knows the alphabet ........ "q" is the next letter after "p", ..... right?

Dweasel
Banned
Old
196 - 11-05-2021, 16:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Did you just quote a slave owner?
IF all Christians followed the Christian tenets

Slavery in America would not have occurred
Besides, were used to and practiced slavery IN AFRICA

Slavery was/is a business model.
Even the Debil quotes the Bible to suit his POV.

Dweasel
Banned
Old
197 - 11-05-2021, 17:02
Quote:
That's certainly one dumb way to look at it.

It's valid, but it's also obscenely retarded liberal logic.

Let's see. SOME homeowners keep a Loaded firearm at home
JUST in case there's a home invasion

Only an idiot goes into goes into a situation where violence is happening
ya gotta be prepared to defend yerselb.

Sure enough, Kyle was attacked even though those 3 rioters SAW
that he was ARMED.
stoopid =

Those idiots thought they wuz in Portland.

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
198 - 11-05-2021, 23:07
I've come to the conclusion that the Kenosha DA only decided to bring Rittenhouse to trial to pacify the Leftoids that were demanding that he be brought up for murder. They never had any intention of convicting him. All of the prosecution's witnesses have been making the case that it was self-defense. That's how ****ty their case is against him.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
199 - 11-05-2021, 23:22
Here is Ayoob talking about defending against riots and mobs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj7suPt9nHE

Ayoob on Kenosha
THOUGHTS ON KENOSHA |
Quote:
We are less than three weeks out from the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse, who was 17 years old when he was caught up in the Kenosha, Wisconsin riots and wound up shooting three ***8220;protesters***8221; with an AR15 rifle, killing two. We***8217;ll discuss that case shortly here, but I***8217;d like to share something else first.

The riot was triggered when a Kenosha police officer shot one Jacob Blake after they responded to a domestic disturbance. People with agendas screamed, ***8220;A white cop shot an unarmed black man seven times in the back,***8221; and that***8217;s what triggered the riot.

If you were reading this blog back when it happened, you saw the picture I posted of Jacob Blake seconds before the shooting, with a knife in his hand!

Only recently has the officer who fired finally been officially exonerated. Read about it here.

The riot that burned a city and led to more deaths was a direct result of people with political (and $$$) agendas spreading lies.

The cop is cleared, deservedly in my opinion. Young Rittenhouse is still under the Sword of Damocles.
More on Rittenhouse
MORE ON THE RITTENHOUSE CASE |
Quote:

The trial of Kyle Rittenhouse begins November first, and it will be most informative to anyone who keeps or carries a firearm. He was 17 when he shot three men, killing two, in the riot that took place in Kenosha, Wisconsin after police shot a knife-wielding man attempting to kidnap little kids in a car. Unfortunately, the press accepted the BS story that the cop had shot an unarmed man, hence the conflagration.

Let me be clear: I am in no way involved in this case. Nor do I usually comment on cases that have not yet been adjudicated. I am making an exception here because there has been SO much BS touted about this incident and the upcoming trial.

I hear people blaming Rittenhouse because they think he went looking for trouble. I expect the defense team will be able to show the jury that this was a kid who wanted to be in law enforcement in the future, had already worked as a lifeguard and as a volunteer cleaning up graffiti and such, and was also trained in first aid. In addition to the AR15 rifle (which we***8217;ll get to momentarily), he carried life-saving rescue gear and I***8217;m told actually applied it to injured people while in Kenosha at that fateful time.

People down him for taking a rifle illegally across state lines; my understanding is that he didn***8217;t, and that the gun never left Wisconsin once it was shipped to a Federal Firearms License(d) gun dealer.

It is said that he was a ***8220;straw purchaser***8221; of the gun. My understanding is that he gave his legal-age friend in Wisconsin money to buy it for him and hold it until he turned 18 (because he feared AR15s would be banned by then) and would be legal to accept its transfer through an FFL. If that is true, the buying of the gun by Rittenhouse***8217;s friend with Rittenhouse***8217;s money in hopes of a legal transfer in the future could be a solid defense to that accusation.

But before legal age he was carrying that gun illegally on streets in Wisconsin, his accusers cry. If I was on the kid***8217;s defense team, the argument I***8217;d use would be Doctrine of Necessity. This doctrine is also known as the Doctrine of Competing Harms or, in some other states, the Doctrine of Two Evils. As the latter implies, it reflects a basic ethos we all learned as kids: when faced with a choice of ONLY two evils, the moral and ethical person must choose the lesser of those evils.

Kyle Rittenhouse, who had allegedly gone to Kenosha from his home in Illinois only some fifteen miles away, had done so to help the injured people he***8217;d heard of in the news reports, to clean up graffiti, etc. during the riots. Once he got there, things escalated through no fault of his, and he was asked to stand guard at a riot-vulnerable place of business. There was random gunfire, and literally armored vehicles patrolling the streets, like something out of an apocalypse movie. The Doctrine of Necessity holds that one should be held harmless for breaking the law in a situation where following the law could cause more harm than breaking it. This is triggered by an exigent circumstance, an extreme emergency in the immediate here and now. The situation Rittenhouse faced fits that description and should be a solid defense against his possession of the AR15 rifle, given to him by his friend when things escalated and gunfire started before Rittenhouse ever pulled the trigger.

And, let***8217;s not forget, even the anti-gun New York Times published a piece admitting that the three shootings themselves were justified in the unique circumstances of each.

So, yeah, Kyle Rittenhouse in my view is defensible in every element being thrown at him, and I hope his legal counsel is wise enough to use that Doctrine of Competing Harms argument along with the other facts they have going in this case.

The comments page is open, folks: go for it.

Last edited by Brasstax; 11-05-2021 at 23:28..
Gandalf
VeteranXX
Old
200 - 11-06-2021, 00:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Here is Ayoob talking about defending against riots and mobs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj7suPt9nHE

Ayoob on Kenosha
THOUGHTS ON KENOSHA |

More on Rittenhouse
MORE ON THE RITTENHOUSE CASE |
Massage Ayoob is a legal defense god. I’ve attended his mag-40 class, it was the best money I’ve ever spent. What he has to say is gold.

Page 10 of 141

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
animo is a fucking idiot , flash is retarded , hellsfury internet larp lawyer , saint kyle