The dream car trigger has been pulled...

I HAVE A 1986 XJS V 12 SINE DAY ONE AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM AT ALL IN FACT I CANNT SEE HOW IT UP AND GO LIKE IT DOEST I HAVE IT OUT AT THE AIR PORT ONE DAY BACK IN I THINK IT WAS 2009 AND I WAS CLOCKED AT OVER 189 ALL I NEEDED WAS WING AND I WOULD OF BEEN OFF THE GROUND SO FOR THE MONEY I SENT ON IT IT WAS WILL WORTH IT AND I HAVE GOTTEN MY MONEYS WORTH I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE NEWER ONES BUT THEN IN NOT IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW ONE ANYWAY

Congratulations Mitch. As a "man" who's happiness is clearly directly related to possessions and money this must mean a lot to you.
Oy5tklZ.png

:rofl:

That's pretty harsh

I've worked my ass off for >30 years and I don't even have a second hand Aston, so there is that.

Is that anything to do with Stranger Things?

I don't think so. The full-size square body chevy trucks command a top level price. The only thing you see in the domestic truck market that brings higher money is late 60's Ford Bronco.

Because the square body commands a high price, they are REALLY hard to find, especially on the east coast. They are a little easier and cheaper on the west coast or even in the center of the country as they were a very prolific farm truck.

The 80's S10 can be bought for way cheaper, parts for them are also much cheaper, you can rebuild an entire S10 for the price of a full size and when you're doing they look exactly alike, just obviously much smaller. Some people just like the look and styling of the square bodies, big or small

I had a 5 speed S10 with the 4.3 v6 and frosty cold AC. Should have kept that turd, but the body was almost falling off it.

It really says a lot about peoples' character here, no matter what they personally think of Mitch, that they can't even be just a little bit happy that someone in this world achieved a nice goal that makes them happy.

What sad, pathetic lives you must lead.

I wasn't always the greatest fan of Tehvul, many aren't.
But to see him living teh good life, with a nice cosy cabin, a lake and spare time to enjoy life.
Well. that's pure gold to me. I have to respect someone who has achieved that. Rather that working their ass off their whole life, often at the top of their field and still just ending up in some loveless miserable suburban hell.

Whether you sell your ass or abuse Sri Lankan slaves to get there doesn't really matter. The end justifies the means :sunny:

I don't think so. The full-size square body chevy trucks command a top level price. The only thing you see in the domestic truck market that brings higher money is late 60's Ford Bronco.

Because the square body commands a high price, they are REALLY hard to find, especially on the east coast. They are a little easier and cheaper on the west coast or even in the center of the country as they were a very prolific farm truck.

The 80's S10 can be bought for way cheaper, parts for them are also much cheaper, you can rebuild an entire S10 for the price of a full size and when you're doing they look exactly alike, just obviously much smaller. Some people just like the look and styling of the square bodies, big or small

Maybe I'm thinking of 'Any Which Way But Loose"? didn't Clint drive square bodied trucks in those movies?

Back