Is this place safe for ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, why do we even have regs open at this point? I mean, I know we need some new blood here and there but this shit? Its on the same level as dweazle and his prodigy.

Hopefully tomorrow morning I wake up and I read online that some stupid cunt died of a heart attack after her first day on a controversial internet forum.

Jesus fucksticks, at least absent was funny sometimes.

:sunny:

Slow down there sweetthing, you sound angry.

Perhaps a sister or a cousin then?

No, sorry, just me.

;)
mm

Seriously, why do we even have regs open at this point? I mean, I know we need some new blood here and there but this shit? Its on the same level as dweazle and his prodigy.

Hopefully tomorrow morning I wake up and I read online that some stupid cunt died of a heart attack after her first day on a controversial internet forum.

Jesus fucksticks, at least absent was funny sometimes.

Theres nothing else going on so new people are the only fun we have.

Slow down there sweetthing, you sound angry.

No, sorry, just me.

;)
mm

Sorry cunt, not angry, just bored and since no one else is around I hate, you get the death wishes.

And I don't mind new people usually, I just hate the ones who try too hard.

Like this fuck off.

You should make a thread about your latest insects and reptiles. It has been quite a while since you've updated us :(

You should make a thread about your latest insects and reptiles. It has been quite a while since you've updated us :(

I will later in the week possibly. Most of the reptiles are asleep for the winter so it would be an all frog and spider update.

It's been fun, but I have an early morning audit to deal with and it's time for me to head to my Hello Kitty Bondage Bedroom.

hugznkisses!

;)
mm

die in a fire you attention seeking whore. No one here cares that you're leaving, no one here really cares that you're even here.

We really need to unban naptown and isuk. If those two had been around for notadude and this watery tart..... Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back