Clinton supporters... Are you still voting for her? by Flash - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Clinton supporters... Are you still voting for her?
Page 7 of 17
Scud411
VeteranXV
Old
121 - 07-07-2016, 13:17
the devil you know and the devil you don't.

Sponsored Links
Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
122 - 07-07-2016, 13:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
I don't think all Democrats are bad. I disagree with them on many policies, but come to me with logic and facts and I'll listen to your argument. Hillary broke the law. That's indisputable, whether they decide to prosecute her or not. Your argument that Trump would do the same is a logical fallacy. He might, but he hasn't. You're arguing to elect a known law breaker over someone who might. You're arguing that Trump will continue his bad behavior once in office, which insinuates that you believe Hillary Clinton won't. You are completely backwards on this.
First off, I'm not aware that her breaking the law is indisputable - but feel free to link me to an unbiased source on this as I haven't gotten into the minutiae of the email story.

Secondly, he's made it clear he's bought political favors in the past and certainly been involved in multiple morally & ethically questionable business arrangements, so its hard to imagine a situation where he hasn't skirted the law or flat out broken it in his past business dealings.

I believe Clinton will continue to act in the same manner she has as a senator and sec of state, which means she'll behave like a typical career politician. Unfortunately, I believe that is better for our country than someone like Trump for the reasons I've already mentioned.

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
123 - 07-07-2016, 13:29
Quote:
But to be clear, I LOATHE Hillary Clinton. I've despised her since she was First Lady. She is a disgusting weasel of a person who does absolutely whatever she wants, disregards the law, and actually thinks she deserves to. I believe she would be the biggest disaster of a President in history. A Clinton presidency would only benefit the Clinton family.
sadly, you can just switch out the words trump and clinton and it would match how i feel about Trump.

Quote:
So why do I now "support" Trump? Frankly it's because he's willing to vocalize the opinions of the silenced, and people are actually forced to hear them. I'm tired of seeing the blatant censorship of conservative voices. I'm tired of being called a racist for recognizing statistical reality. I'm tired of being told the economy is doing great when it's not. I'm tired of people demanding more and more handouts while contributing nothing. I'm tired of both Republicans and Democrats in Washington doing nothing, having the same go-nowhere arguments, voting themselves a pay raise and then calling it a good session before going home for 9 months to raise more money for themselves. I would probably vote for any outsider this election, and apparently that's the pulse of America right now. People are ****ing FED UP with the status quo.
#1) he's only vocalizing opinions of the 'silenced' minority that tie their frustrations with their government to xenophobic fears which is completely ignorant.

#2) statistical realities related to terrorism attacks or crimes or whatever the hell you're referring to ignore the positive side of the statistical reality (eg that immigrants are a huge boon to our country economically, that our country was built on immigrants, etc, etc), and that the negatives are in reality a miniscule part of our society and only tie back to xenophobic fears, not real, sensible policy solutions

#3) the economy IS doing well. Growth isnt great, but its growing. The issue for you, i'm guessing, is not the economy, but wage disparity & the shrinking of the middle class. Sorry to break it to you, but a real estate mogul who was born wealthy, who has only demonstrated pure selfishness & a massive desire to feed his own ego, whose only experience is in real estate 'deal making' and peddling entertainment, will not address that issue. His anti-trade, anti-immigration agenda will do the opposite of helping the middle class.

At any rate, I hope your antipathy for the status quo in politics carries over to voting in local elections as that will have a bigger impact on the course of our country than who sits in the oval office the next 4 years.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
124 - 07-07-2016, 13:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
First off, I'm not aware that her breaking the law is indisputable - but feel free to link me to an unbiased source on this as I haven't gotten into the minutiae of the email story.

Secondly, he's made it clear he's bought political favors in the past and certainly been involved in multiple morally & ethically questionable business arrangements, so its hard to imagine a situation where he hasn't skirted the law or flat out broken it in his past business dealings.

I believe Clinton will continue to act in the same manner she has as a senator and sec of state, which means she'll behave like a typical career politician. Unfortunately, I believe that is better for our country than someone like Trump for the reasons I've already mentioned.
you are beyond ****ed in the head, and you are what is wrong with america.

holy ****, man

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
125 - 07-07-2016, 13:29
Quote:
It is illegal to send classified information through an unsanctioned, private server. That is literally against the law. She did it. She violated the law. The FBI said she did it. It shouldn't require an article for you to understand that A) Here is the law, and B) She broke it.

Personally I'm tired of career politicians. I'm tired of seeing them get bought by big business. I'm tired of them being bought by foreign nations. Hillary is the most glaringly purchased politician I've ever personally witnessed. But I can see clearly now why you're against Trump. You fear the unknown. Trump might be an unmitigated disaster. Better to be screwed the way you'll know you'll get screwed by Hillary. Many people think that way, it's normal human behavior to be irrational and fear based.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
126 - 07-07-2016, 13:29
You don't like Trump because he doesn't suck ****** and mexi cock like you do 24/7. That's all there is to it.

Scud411
VeteranXV
Old
127 - 07-07-2016, 13:35
Quote:
Better to be screwed the way you'll know you'll get screwed by Hillary. Many people think that way, it's normal human behavior to be irrational and fear based.
yes.
this is how most people feel i think.

tho tbh you also mention big business buying politicians.
and you don't think business would play into trump's decision making? you don't think he would try to make his own business more successful? and in doing so be making deals with other businesses etc. because that's kinda how business works unless you have some vertical monopoly.

so to me they kinda feel the same.

i blame bill oreilly and rachel maddow

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
128 - 07-07-2016, 13:36
Fool has nailed the reasons to like Trump, which are the same reasons to dislike Clinton

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
129 - 07-07-2016, 13:39
lololol

"FBI Director James Comey, in House committee hearing, says Hillary Clinton's email servers were less secure that Google's gmail servers"

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
130 - 07-07-2016, 13:42
Quote:
I am completely objective. I admit the Trump thread is large and you might not have seen some of the comments I've made, but I have bashed Trump too. He's a blowhard, he's an egomaniac, he's narcissistic, etc. But to be clear, I LOATHE Hillary Clinton. I've despised her since she was First Lady. She is a disgusting weasel of a person who does absolutely whatever she wants, disregards the law, and actually thinks she deserves to. I believe she would be the biggest disaster of a President in history. A Clinton presidency would only benefit the Clinton family.

So why do I now "support" Trump? Frankly it's because he's willing to vocalize the opinions of the silenced, and people are actually forced to hear them. I'm tired of seeing the blatant censorship of conservative voices. I'm tired of being called a racist for recognizing statistical reality. I'm tired of being told the economy is doing great when it's not. I'm tired of people demanding more and more handouts while contributing nothing. I'm tired of both Republicans and Democrats in Washington doing nothing, having the same go-nowhere arguments, voting themselves a pay raise and then calling it a good session before going home for 9 months to raise more money for themselves. I would probably vote for any outsider this election, and apparently that's the pulse of America right now. People are ****ing FED UP with the status quo.
:hardon:

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
131 - 07-07-2016, 13:43
Quote:
Sorry to break it to you, but a real estate mogul who was born wealthy, who has only demonstrated pure selfishness & a massive desire to feed his own ego, whose only experience is in real estate 'deal making' and peddling entertainment, will not address that issue.
But the bought and paid for Goldman-Sachs stooge will work tirelessly for the middle class

Thingfish
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
132 - 07-07-2016, 13:44
Quote:
It is illegal to send classified information through an unsanctioned, private server. That is literally against the law. She did it. She violated the law. The FBI said she did it. It shouldn't require an article for you to understand that A) Here is the law, and B) She broke it.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...illary-n605206

Quote:

FBI director James Comey stuck to his guns Thursday and defended his decision not to charge Hillary Clinton with a crime for her use of a private email server while serving as secretary of state.

Summoned to appear before the Republican-led House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, Comey insisted again that Clinton "did not break the law" and that there was not enough evidence to charge her with a crime.

"That's just the way it is," Comey said. "Folks can disagree about it."
Hillary lies and is corrupted by money and power and does not have the citizens' best interest at heart. Just like all the others. She is not, however, Satan incarnate.

Wiglaf
VeteranX
Old
133 - 07-07-2016, 13:45
I find it ironic that people who hate Clinton "because she is a liar" are so firmly up Trump's ass right now.

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
134 - 07-07-2016, 13:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiglaf View Post
Fortunately Trump is doing a good job simply burying himself. He would probably do a lot better if he deleted his twitter account.
His following really just grows

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
135 - 07-07-2016, 13:48
Basically stupidity and ignorance exonerates you from breaking national security laws.

Even though she was briefed, signed a user agreement, and was read/sworn into her clearance.

There is NO WAY she can have a clearance after this. That is the issue here. She may not get convicted of a criminal act because of stupidity, but YOU CANNOT maintain a clearance if you disregard proper handling procedures in this manner.

If ANYONE else in the government did this, they would NEVER have a clearance ever again. In this manner, she is being treated outside of everyone else.

I am curious who she has her clearance from, if it is OPM, they are the next people that need to be vetted.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
136 - 07-07-2016, 13:54
how can you not have clearance and be president of the united states?

it's just not possible.

so she should get out now.

Thingfish
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
137 - 07-07-2016, 13:54
In the WWII era the Chiefs of Staff removed FDR's security clearance for a time. It wouldn't be unprecedented, but it would be impractical.

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
138 - 07-07-2016, 13:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud411 View Post
tho tbh you also mention big business buying politicians.
and you don't think business would play into trump's decision making? you don't think he would try to make his own business more successful? and in doing so be making deals with other businesses etc. because that's kinda how business works unless you have some vertical monopoly.

so to me they kinda feel the same.
I would rather he try and grow his own interests than Hilary trying to serve all of her masters. Better for Trump to earn another Billion than the countries healthcare system and our military being hijacked by special interest and Saudi princes.

What do you fear Trump will do that Hilary hasn't already done as a Senator and will surely do as President? She has voted for wars against sovereign nations, authorized the assasinations of foreign leaders, committed treason, slandered women, slandered minorities, fought against gay marriage, the list goes on.

Trump could be the 2nd coming of GWB and be less Hawkish and more progressive than Clinton could ever dream of being.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
139 - 07-07-2016, 14:01
High treason

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
140 - 07-07-2016, 14:15
Most interesting part of this today is the IT guy in charge of the server got immunity. For what?

Page 7 of 17

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Clinton supporters... Are you still voting for her?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#hillaryforprison2016