Kurayami, how old were you when you lost your virginity?

Holy shit. :rofl:

It's creepy as shit that you saved that, but it proves absolutely nothing. There are a shitload of schools in the area.

I love the way that whenever Kotz tries to "own" anybody on the internet, he only manages to make himself look like a douche.

Yes, Kurayami... I totally saved that you mean i searched and found it on google.

THere are only 3 middle schools 2 in walking distance so either one has your name and yearbook pic.

Kurayami just got called out on his challenge. :lol:

Yes, Kurayami... I totally saved that you mean i searched and found it on google.

THere are only 3 middle schools 2 in walking distance so either one has your name and yearbook pic.
I said that I lived within walking distance of the park.
I never mentioned anything about school, just the period that I lived in the area.

Holy shit. :rofl:
No wonder you're stuck at NIU instead of a real school.

I'm sure no one cares since I'm not a forum celebrity, but I was 18 (she was 16).

Considering how much of a pseudo-intellectual douche Kura comes off as I'd guess he was 23 (she was a 38 year old hooker).

Ya, you were drunk and revealed to much info Kura, your probably don't even remember mentioning the during middle school part.

You should control your drinking better bro.

kura you ignore fraggle completely 1/2 the time, yet jump on every chance to reply to kotz. can you explain that?

seems obvious they both get to you

Kurayami's own greatest flaw is leaving his troll when he gets drunk and letting to much personal info slide by.

He revealed to much and got caught in the lie.

He either went to Ellington Middle School or Vernon Center Midddle School, or a Private school called St. Bernards (but he was poor) so I doubt his mom could afford that. He graduated class of 96 from either of those two.

You should consider AA Kurayami.

Kurayami's own greatest flaw is leaving his troll when he gets drunk and letting to much personal info slide by.

He revealed to much and got caught in the lie.

He either went to Ellington Middle School or Vernon Center Midddle School, or a Private school called St. Bernards (but he was poor) so I doubt his mom could afford that. He graduated class of 96 from either of those two.

You should consider AA Kurayami.
Do you have any idea how fucking creepy you are? Jesus. You're obsessed with a guy from the internets who you're never going to meet. Wtf Jason Kotz, over.

damn kurayami

kotz just fucking owned you

how does that make you feel bud

naptown claims to go to U of Miami.

I have connections in Coral Gables and at the U of M Student Union including access to an online database of student ID pics. PM me for details.

edit: holy shit Jason Kotz of Chicago at least learn the difference between too and to.

Yes Reno cause its cool for him to post my school location but doing a 1 min google search of his school is creepy.

Shut up Reno

naptown claims to go to U of Miami.

I have connections in Coral Gables and at the U of M Student Union including access to an online database of student ID pics. PM me for details.

good luck with that one considering i live in indiana

i must be taking online courses there

Back