drug abuse resistance education - tpk u r manic get help

when tpk post in tribes thread i used to think he just harmless weirdo now i see he is just another mentally unbalanced tw poster like garcias which is very disappointing

Oh and you're really cool for not having better shit to do than talk shit about me?

Get fucked homey.

Get a hobby.

You guys can pretend that you're all self-important if you want.

It obviously feels really good.

So hey deceptikon. Can you describe the pleasure you feel when you put somebody that you don't know down like that?

Did you cream your pants?

That's Falhawk's ex-girlfriend. He got divorced a few months back.

WOW, so he actually has sex with things that look like that.

That's awesome!

Thank you friend.

I fully support TPK and anyone who thinks he's crazy is just straight up TW stupid.

And Falhawk's obsession is just as gross as any and all participation he has in threads that involve females on tw. In my head there's a lil group of dipshits that show up in every single female having to do with tw thread. Falhawk is one. He's just... sad.

You da man TPK. Keep doin yo thang.

I'll also note that if at any point in time Falhawk withdraws his sig and tells me he will "stop talking about me", TPK will vanish from TW for all eternity. So it's his choice.

So lettuce begin...

Vc5Y9dy.jpg

Is that a pompadoor? How do you even spell that word? What a fugly hair style. And dat pasty skin with matching amateur tattoos? Holy crap I wouldn't touch that with a 20 foot pointing device.

It's starting to make sense why Falhawk gets so much joy from this.

Talking to TPK must be a huge upgrade in joy factor from spending time in close interaction with that...

If I were to ever stoop so low, I'd hate myself too.

post your picture TPK. you seem pretty critical of people's appearances.

post your picture TPK. you seem pretty critical of people's appearances.

You are asking for a picture from another man.

Something that you would never see TPK doing.

Further evidence that I am nowhere near the stinking pile of shit stain that you guys spend your lives living in.

YOU ARE ASKING FOR THE PICTURE OF ANOTHER MAN.

Do you realize that?

Are you even aware of where you are sitting right now and what place you are in? Cus clearly, you don't realize that you are ASKING FOR A PICTURE FROM ANOTHER MAN that you are NOT in intimate relations with.

Furthermore, posting any pic of me that isn't 10 + years old would break this entire forum.

I'll bet you guys are dying to look at my physical form, and the fact that that fact doesn't creep anyone out here is beyond twisted.

So basically, you spend your lives asking men for their pictures.

That is a fact.

I don't even need to say anything else...

falhawk will enjoy learning that you spent your friday night posting about him on the internet

Oh really?

Perhaps you could tell me what timezone I'm in then smart guy?

You have no clue.

You should just sit down and watch as the big boi's post captain erroneous one liner...

You are far worse at TW posting than you were at Tribes... and that's saying a lot...

You were shit at Tribes... still are... etc...

I met you dude. You were chill as fuck at the lan.

You're one of those "I super cool and nice till I get behind my monitor" huge giant nerds.

If you hated me this much, why didn't you say it to my face?

Of course, because you have zero balls.

You are a coward.

So what's your excuse Falhawk?

That she could "cook really well"?

Or that she "gots skills"?

images

Dis one maybe got skills too... I doubt she can cook though...

Thank god for make-up amiright?

He's going to hurt himself or someone else very soon. His brother should step up and ban him for the sake of his own well-being.

So hey, does anyone wanna see naked pics of da girls tpk spends time with?

We can let everyone here on TW cry to find out what they are missing out on...

Or I could NOT post them and not involve other people in this bullshit, which is the more likely scenario. You guys will say "they don't exist" or bla bla...

Hrmmm, decisions decisions...

But yeah, I can assure you all that the comparison would be like Jessica Alba to a Hump Back whale...

Oh what to do what to do...

Back