[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

oh fuck i can't read this thread till after it finishes tivoing :<

i can't really stand when it comes back from a commercial, then spends 5 minutes re-iterating what just happened.

Mark is in all the events in the promo. Project Gotham Racing, Halo, Virtua Fighter, Rock Band. The only event they show besides that is DDR and they only show swoozie doing that.

kind of surprised they didn't give you make up for that nose pimple, looked like you were bleeding from it in a few shots.

Tonight was the first time I got a good look at the show. Totally rooting for SexPistol. That Ciji chick though, she looks naughty.

kind of surprised they didn't give you make up for that nose pimple, looked like you were bleeding from it in a few shots.

lol i wish it was a pimple

while hitting those boards above my head on geoff's shoulders one of the halves went straight up in the air and hit me in the face. The side of it left a big scratch across my nose (nose pimple), it will be there a couple episodes. :]

all this drama is amazing, can't wait to see what everyone says to each other after this :]

Did anyone in the house know how to play VF? Swoozie should've . . . yet no one coached these dumb girls on how to even tech roll . . . they're just lying on the ground after knockdown.

edit: I also didn't watch the first half, so I didn't see if there was a VF competition earlier in the show.

Last edited:
and the move that won the match was probably one of the absolute highest frame moves in Sarah's arsenal. That was pathetic.

lol i wish it was a pimple

while hitting those boards above my head on geoff's shoulders one of the halves went straight up in the air and hit me in the face. The side of it left a big scratch across my nose (nose pimple), it will be there a couple episodes. :]

all this drama is amazing, can't wait to see what everyone says to each other after this :]

well i guess you don't get kicked off for at least a few more episodes then ;)

That was so close.

I fucking hate Athena. I hope that fat bitch chokes on a piece of cake and dies.

PS. Why did all of the "fighting experts" suck ass at VF?

"I blocked half her shit!"

No you didn't. :lol: btw Mark I loved you instigating drama between Athena and Gookarama

He was owning up those boards in the real life challenge.

And I've gotta say the best part of the episode was Sexpistol's line about Dante whining during hide and seek.

Back