NEWERESTEREST DRAMA BOMB (Fuck CCP)

^++
"Next time you're in court, and the opposing side is best buddies with the judge. Just remember, it's not a conflict of interest, or even unfair, because after all, they spent all that time to get to know the judge before you did."

"It all comes down to one thing... everyone in this game pays the same subscription fee. Everyone is entitled to the same level of service, whether that be good or bad, and whether they are BoB, Goon, RA, D2 or just some scordite mining empire newbie. Systems were designed and put in place for contacting GMs, moderators, and developers. When players are given the ability to bypass these systems and communicate directly with those in power, that gives them a huge advantage. Nobody deserves a VIP pass to EVE. Not Goons, not BoB, nobody."

Perhaps you can agree to that, and then whip your own high horse.

I've got devs on my MSN. 4 years will do that. I had devs on there before I was bob. lol.

I'm right here, bitch. Who the fuck are you? lol

quoted

funny too that you are skrypt, you were a huge faggot in game and i helped you out once, you fucked up and we missed a kill. and no im not gonna tell you who i am in game

I think i would be too..........more i think about it, the more I like the idea....
Do you realize how much capital we'd have to create to get back to where we are now? Never mind the skills, we wouldn't have the resources to even have major BS fleets until nearly a year in.

Do you realize how much capital we'd have to create to get back to where we are now? Never mind the skills, we wouldn't have the resources to even have major BS fleets until nearly a year in.

Not really. New characters start out with almost 1million skillpoints now, and all 0.0 territory would be wide open.

You new guys can have a format all you want. I want nothing to do with it. :wave:

Anyways I'm holding judgment until after CCP puts their side of the story up. Why? Because Goons are drama whores, plain and simple. They're good at throwing gas on a fire and screaming to the world that there's a fire.

That said if there are legit shenanigans going on by all means there should be asses on platters. CCP employees, BoB players ... I don't personally care. Oh and should this prove to be a complete flame fest the players that started it should be banned on the spot also. It's bad enough that these allegations may be true but its even worse when scum bags decide to try to fuck with a company because they have an axe to grind.

Last edited:
these 'scum bags' as you say are consumers of the company's product, they have every right to be heard. When free speech is tampered with to the point of conspiracy, by all means grind that axe because scandal is the only solution.

This shit is bullshit anyway. I hope the company goes bankrupt from lack of subscribers for putting up with scandal after scandal in a never ending cycle.

You new guys can have a format all you want. I want nothing to do with it. :wave:

Anyways I'm holding judgment until after CCP puts their side of the story up. Why? Because Goons are drama whores, plain and simple. They're good at throwing gas on a fire and screaming to the world that there's a fire.

That said if there are legit shenanigans going on by all means there should be asses on platters. CCP employees, BoB players ... I don't personally care. Oh and should this prove to be a complete flame fest the players that started it should be banned on the spot also. It's bad enough that these allegations may be true but its even worse when scum bags decide to try to fuck with a company because they have an axe to grind.

Well when one of the major co-conspirators admits to part of what was being alleged (that some players have direct contact with devs/gms, bypassing the petition system and getting preferential treatment) before the investigation even begins, there's only one possible outcome to that part of the investigation.

edit: responding to Beast

Read what I wrote again. I said "should this prove to be a complete flame fest", not that it was. If there is nothing going on here except a vocal bunch of idiots intentionally trying to bring down CCP then no, they should have no say in any matter, at all, ever. They're trolling with intent to discredit, nothing more. If there are legit arguments going on then drop the axe, hell drop two. BoB, Devs, GMs, Goons, Vlasic's Aunt Tilly ... I personally don't care who gets a beat down. If they fuck up then they should catch a beating. Cool?

quoted

funny too that you are skrypt, you were a huge faggot in game and i helped you out once, you fucked up and we missed a kill. and no im not gonna tell you who i am in game

Hide hide hide my cowardly little goonie.

4 year, sucka. 4 years. I've known players in all alliances, big and small. Some have become devs, some were devs. You can thank the goonies and kugucunt for telling me who was a dev and who wasn't. :) tyvm.

edit: btw, was it with dev assistance that 9-98OU become BoBs? How about 66-? R97? 0oyz? etc etc etc. ;) You're getting dominated. Cry however you will, it will not save you from the "abortion" (as mittani would have it) that was your coalition.

Last edited:
Back