Now we'll have purtier graphics to look at while the nodes are puking all over themselves.

Actually, I fully expect some kind of hard cap on node capacity that is more invasive than the jump queues. Last few "features" implemented like shooting through pos shields and the change to pos sov shows that they're not really interested in fixing bugs and more about getting new crap like planetary combat out there.

Last edited:
I can't wait till they have storm of the station options. Where it switches to a FPS to capture enemy stations.

I'm excited. :)

And... EVE is progressing (I think? Some indicators say otherwise) toward a level of appreciation higher than Tribes, imo.

Last edited:
Am I the only one not excited about this stuff? It just seems like a way to make the game harder to run, and make things slower for the players to get done.

:lol:
And yeah, part of me is in fact disgusted that this is even on the table when there are so many fucked up things in the game. On the other hand, progress is progress, and, if the game is prettied significantly, it may lure attention to the game which can only have positive benefits as far as getting the fucking ruleset released to a broader base. Hell, imagine another server starting up where everything is fresh-ogod.

Ogod, imagine 500 goons in one of those dining halls listening to Remedial give the SotG. Ogod.

i think this game will be perma-flawed, so i dont have problems with them sparing some time to include things like this. i mean, remember they had that whole hoopla about "omgz we are getting fastest clusters evar! lag = pwnd lol" but that proved to be of little help. i appreciated pretty shit like this, however: a) in station lag lol b) not a chance it runs on my computer anymore

Updated graphics are fine. Walking around in a station is worthless unless it becomes an FPS or is involved with taking over stations.

Back