[Official] The Great EVE War

Your entire argument is "* is a joke." yet you want me to civilly debate with you over your feeble musings? No thank you, I've seen plenty of the BoB rhetoric on the forums in their self delusions and chest beating in the little I visit it. It's obvious that the sole thing holding BoB together is the attention whoring and fellatio they require from the general empire populous.

Also can't stop laughing at the "this is just a game" from a BoB member. Priceless.

Your entire argument is "* is a joke." yet you want me to civilly debate with you over your feeble musings? No thank you, I've seen plenty of the BoB rhetoric on the forums in their self delusions and chest beating in the little I visit it. It's obvious that the sole thing holding BoB together is the attention whoring and fellatio they require from the general empire populous.

Also can't stop laughing at the "this is just a game" from a BoB member. Priceless.

Granted some of BoB's propaganda is over the top, much of it is done in good humor. I think a large portion of BoB treats EVE a bit like fantasy football - you want to win badly, and when you do win, you rub it in everyone's face and talk some shit. But in the end, you don't think less of any of the people involved. Some people take it the wrong way, and I guess that's unavoidable.

And in reference to your last point, BoB is probably one of the most qualified to state that "it's just a game". Yes, most of our members are intensely competitive, but the prevalent spirit in EVE is and always has been the fear of loss (and having played since 2003, I would think that I'm qualified to make such an assumption). Some people fear losing their nice shiny ships, others systems, and still others entire regions. That's what was the downfall of ASCN and many other alliances - BoB has no such fear and when we go to war, we throw everything we have into the fray with the knowledge that we are either going to win or lose everything. We just enjoy winning and could care less about losing petty items.

Agree to disagree I guess. I know you won't convince me and I won't convince you, so I'll just tip my hat and hope we have some good fights on the battlefield.

I'm not suprised to hear a BoB member call IAC, Goons and LV a joke. But if you guys actually consider RA a joke, you're in for a VERY rude awakening when you meet them.

signatur_5.gif

:lol:

Ahhhh, sweet sweet Eve politics. I love reading the propaganda on eve-o

I'm in ISSN... we are getting pretty thoroughly raped at the moment (having lost ISS's first outpost), but I don't believe that ISS will ever die the way ASCN did. That being said I'm going to leave soon, get my shit out of Marginis (once I'm in a newb corp) and join Privateers for some old fashioned pewpew :D

EDIT:
What determines how much of a "veteran" you are? I joined in 2000 but I'm vet++. Or is that more than 5? Not that it matters, just curious.

I'm not suprised to hear a BoB member call IAC, Goons and LV a joke. But if you guys actually consider RA a joke, you're in for a VERY rude awakening when you meet them.

You're likely right - I know a lot of DICE/ex 5 members really dislike RA which probably means they know what they're doing. A possible conflict with RA would be a long ways off however.

Heh, I get a kick out of stuff like this too.

Andargor theWise said:
(Playing with his dolls)
SirMolle: (In SirMolle voice) And now D2, I have you in my clutches, to have my wicked way with you, the way I want to.

(In squeaky voice)
SirMolle: No, no, go away, I hate you! And yet... I find you strangely attractive.

(In SirMolle voice)
SirMolle: Of course you do! Northern alliances are often attracted to money and power, and I have both, and you *know* it!

(In squeaky voice)
SirMolle: No, no, leave me alone!

(In SirMolle voice)
SirMolle: No, kiss me!

(squeaky)
SirMolle: No! Stop!

(SirMolle)
SirMolle: Yes, yes!

(squeaky)
SirMolle: Oh, oh, oh! Ohhhh, your titan is so big!

:rofl:

Ahhhh, sweet sweet Eve politics. I love reading the propaganda on eve-o

I'm in ISSN... we are getting pretty thoroughly raped at the moment (having lost ISS's first outpost), but I don't believe that ISS will ever die the way ASCN did. That being said I'm going to leave soon, get my shit out of Marginis (once I'm in a newb corp) and join Privateers for some old fashioned pewpew :D

EDIT:
What determines how much of a "veteran" you are? I joined in 2000 but I'm vet++. Or is that more than 5? Not that it matters, just curious.

Privateers really sounds like the way to go hehe. If I was playing it'd be them or The Establishment.

or of course the TW fags :]

Who cares if D2 napped the north, I'd rather be fighting the great satan then poking at assholes on our front door.

Hell, makes it easy to find a quick pickup fleet, amen for war.

Back