[Official] The Great EVE War

ViRGE

Veteran XX
The setup:

D2 declares war on ISS(not to be confused with a wardec), enlisting the forces of AAA and Tau Ceti Federation(and others I'm sure) to help in their plans.

Now all ISS station-systems have been attacked, with all ISS POSs currently ticking down in reinforced mode while the coalition camps all the station-systems to prevent ISS from doing anything. Monday the coalition will be able to knock down the towers permanently and start working on their own sovereignty.

Unless:

This is bait for BoB and D2 has more or less said so. Will BoB come save ISS, the "neutral" group everyone is convinced is secretly loyal to BoB and supplying intel, harbor, and ISK to?

If BoB comes, they won't come alone. It will be D2 and her allies versus BoB and their allies(well more along the lines of slaves...). This can only spark a massive war that will drag on for months, permanently changing the face of EVE.

The greatest EVE war has started, and all I know is that everybody dies.:D

Last edited:
The post by Remedial on eve-o detailing about ISS internals bribing the D2/Goons with POS unanchoring makes me laugh. They are folding from the top down, and BoB is gonna have a lot more then D2+Friends to deal with the way i see it. No sense in helping a lost cause.

Fix is busy. BoB probably checked their calendar and said "fuck it".
BoB will come out and play some time. If they don't come to the party, the party will come to them. As for FIX, well IRON turned out to be a really good distraction.

FIX's stats vs. us: (from their own killboard)

fixvsllama.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't think bob will come to try and save ISS. As I type this all of their pos's in pure blind should be dead. However, I do see this as the trigger for war in a few months.

Oddly enough I think conquering ASCN will lead to the death of BoB.

ASCN/AXE was certainly more useful to them as an ally than as a non-entity, as the power vacuum they have created in the south is leaning heavily towards northern-napped alliances so far.

I predict a big push from IAC/AAA/RA/Goons on LV/V to remove them from the picture while D2/IRON wears down FIX, leading up to the grand finale.

Honestly, I don't think the northern alliances will have much of a chance unless they strike very soon and directly into delve. The hardest part will be getting the momentum for all of D2's alliance buddies to join in on the party (as most will play a game of 'wait and see').

V is down 75% of their player base and leaving GW for empire. They're a non-issue. Some of their bigger corps are moving into BoB space (formerly ASCN) as tenants. Maelstrom is about the last 'ally' LV has in the south. However supposedly they've worked out a NAP with bob, but that could be water cooler rumors.

AFAIK our attacks on the southern ISS stations was in response to them not giving back IAC's station, but we've been waiting to shit in their cereal for awhile. TCF is looking for some better space to expand into and is moving on Maelstrom's space.

Oddly enough I think conquering ASCN will lead to the death of BoB.

ASCN/AXE was certainly more useful to them as an ally than as a non-entity, as the power vacuum they have created in the south is leaning heavily towards northern-napped alliances so far.

I predict a big push from IAC/AAA/RA/Goons on LV/V to remove them from the picture while D2/IRON wears down FIX, leading up to the grand finale.

You are missing out on key ingredients - player skill, player equipment, and financial backing. BoB has at its disposal many, many T2 BPOs, a VERY active and competent player-base, and billions upon billions of ISK generated from monthly "rents" we charge to other alliances/corporations to reside in our space. I don't see how the removal of ASCN hurt us in any way - the regions of Feyth, Paragon Soul, and Esoteria should generate in excess of 30-40b a month in pure profit once alliances and corporations have completely moved in.

While I have all the respect for what ASCN accomplished in terms of a 0.0 empire, they were far too complacent and likely would have been destroyed by another entity instead of us, and that would mean less territory and ISK for us.

Frankly, although I'm not one to really talk about delusions of grandeur, I don't see any coalition or alliance stopping the BoB war-machine for several reasons. First of all, we have already absorbed many of the best PvPers in the game. Second, half of EVE hates the other half so much that a large enough coalition would never be achieved. Lastly, many of the "powers" in the game are either a complete joke or a shadow of what they once were. IAC and LV are a joke, as are the Goons and RA. V has already lost most of its best members and likely will die out/disband within a month. LightDarkness always was an idiot too, and I'm looking forward to seeing what tard-like decisions as their leader he makes this time. D2 has also lost many of its best PvPers simply due to attrition and boredom. And I haven't been keeping track of where tw has been flying (so apologies if I offend anyone), but IRON certainly is but a shadow of its former self.

Without a doubt, AAA is by FAR the best and most capable alliance outside of BoB. Should we run into them (and I'm sure we will), the fights will be fun, but the outcome will be inevitable.

Apologies for the lengthy post, but it's always fun to talk EVE politics.

DB Windbag is that you?

Heh, no, I am but a lowly peon.

And in response to the initial post, no, contrary to what people may hope, BoB cares nothing about ISS. Giving ISS TRUST's station simply suited our interests at the time. People choose to forget that we kicked ISS out of our space long before that, and quite aggressively I might add.

I see you have the Bullshitting V trained up. I keep trying to get my hands on that skillbook, but I hear it's seeded only in fountain.

I see you have the Bullshitting V trained up. I keep trying to get my hands on that skillbook, but I hear it's seeded only in fountain.

Here come the token flames that at this point I could basically pull out of a manual. I didn't come here to flame, let me know which points you disagree with and we can have a nice civil discussion.

Some people forget this is just a game of which I enjoy the political aspect.

Back