Breaking Bad Season 5

writers said they wont glorify a drug producer so walt is gonna loze this season

my guess walt will kill jessie at some point and then walt gets killed by his DEA BIL. No way AMC will allow the murder of a DEA agent by walt.

Last edited:
Something is going to drives Hank's wife insane and she's going to shoot him. You can watch her as she gets all pissed off at his "rock" collection. (THEY'RE MINERALS, MARIE!) I just can't imagine her not snapping even with Hank back at work. Hell, she was stealing shit again. My bet is on Marie...whether it's outting Walt (finding out from his wife) some how or killing Hank.

a_560x0.jpg

Hmmm... You'd think he could afford a better folding chair and a desk maybe?

Reactions: gim
Looks like he's hiding out in his car wash/some warehouse.

Don't you hear his bitch wife say all the time they can't just be buying shit all crazy like.

Something is going to drives Hank's wife insane and she's going to shoot him. You can watch her as she gets all pissed off at his "rock" collection. (THEY'RE MINERALS, MARIE!) I just can't imagine her not snapping even with Hank back at work. Hell, she was stealing shit again. My bet is on Marie...whether it's outting Walt (finding out from his wife) some how or killing Hank.
Did the minerals thing have any relevance to the main story line besides Hank being able to use that as an excuse to get out of the house with Walt?

season 3 or 4.. both really good... the entire series is fucking awesome so its hard to say which is best...

Back