Barack "fuck up the economy" obama

It already includes about $550 billion in spending and roughly $275 billion in tax cuts in hopes of spurring the economy and helping those directly affected. Much of the spending would be for items such as health care, jobless benefits, food stamps and other programs that benefit victims of the downturn.

GG america

235137ChJG_w.jpg

Gold Price: 927.65 dollars

Dow: 8,000

cool we get atleast 4 years of fngrbang, triple, zool and dactthehork making whiney threads about barack

your country is too stupid to dig itself out
so he has to do this hoping people will get on their feet

hey faggots

lets have 10 threads a day about how awesome he is and dumb palin is

when he makes his first big move and it is to take a gigantic shit on america let's ignore it

we don't need ten threads a day when we have this one thread.

obama is awesome.

palin is dumb.

dacthehork is a moron.

yeah dude who wants to hear about nearly a trillion dollars more thrown at this shit economy in hopes of digging ourself out of a hole. Especially when everyone seems against it and says it is horrible.

Someone link me to some fraggle threads

The bush tax cuts have cost 1.3 trillion dollars. More than 30% of which ended up in the hands of the top 5%. And then the bottom came out on the economy. wtg George.

There's a lot of 'pork' in this bill. Of course there's a lot of pork in almost all politicians bills. It's really just the same old, same old.

we don't need ten threads a day when we have this one thread.

obama is awesome.

palin is dumb.

dacthehork is a moron.

hurrr

I watched CNN and this black guy said obama was cool

the obama spoke infront of a ton of people and was charismatic

shut the fuck about him hurrr he is black hurr change change

*obama spends 800 billion dollars on meaningless shit*

well........ umm you are stupid

Me totally not surprised how dumb people are

Back