I'm never getting drunk again

tonight I went out to barnes n nobles to get fucked up, It was around 8 pm and I usually hit this place up to find the hot chicks. anyway I did a quadshot of jack daniells before leaving the crib. By the time I arrived at the bookstore i was definately feeling it if you know what I mean. Anyway I went to my section and starting prowling, I was aiming for the hot nerd type that I can unleash the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuury on.

So I filled with liquid courage began the beat and introduced myself to a couple chicks who where browsing the shit, always use the best opener "do you come her often" or "have you read a song of ice and fire", you wouldnt believe how many pussysticks walk around barnes and noble soaking wet ready for cock. Anyway I finally got it going with this girl who was browsing the Harry Dresden Files, she was a lil plump but perfect for me, brunete and glasses, I began joking and got it going hell yes. I invited her to get some coffee at the starbucks hell yes. THIS IS IT!. Anyway I slipped the shit into her drink and got her going for a bit.

Took her back to her place, small apartment not too far anyway I guess the shit was affecting her pretty bad cuz she fell asleep pretty fast into the movie. Well this was perfect and I went into her kitchen and took my toolz, Anything slightly fallic was going to get stuck in her every hole and used to degrade the cumslut woman. After about an hour of poudning her tight rosebud assholle and covering her body in foodstuffs, smearing shit on her, milk all over her face and hair, bananas and cucumbers in her pussy and smearing some eggs all over her kneck. I aven stuck a fucking apple in her mouth like some stuck pig as I railed into that tight asshole on her fuking coach.

ANyway some fucked up shit happend and no one will care but I noticed she stoped breathing. At this point I came harder than I ever came before and lit the place on fucking fire

that was the funniest goddamn thing ive read in weeks, gj dac

I've actually always wanted to do this.

The bookstore in my mall always has some fine looking amish chicks in there. I need to rescue them from their heathen ways

2690993337_3e6bbe7f13_o.jpg

Back