[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

kys manlet

rDo12TR.jpg

Last edited:
OK let's do it your way...

When ones foe has destroyed thee, a final chance at redemption lies within. Take the wise path and seek your redemption, for the alternative is to live in eternity with fateful regret.

Shitimadeupicus 12:5

if you do not change your ways, the only people who are going to be burning in hell for eternity here are you and your whole family, wife, kids, and all. at least you will all be together while you are burning forever, but that seems pretty selfish to bring your whole family into the pits of hell to burn for eternity with you. but no judgment, i'm just pleading for you to change your ways, for yours and your family's sake.

Last edited:
Hunter is dead from a "crack overdose" the clintons had him killed

Biden drops out tomorrow to avoid pedo investigation

Book it

if you do not change your ways, the only people who are going to be burning in hell for eternity here are you and your whole family, wife, kids, and all. at least you will all be together while you are burning forever, but that seems pretty selfish to bring your whole family into the pits of hell to burn for eternity with you. but no judgment, i'm just pleading for you to change your ways, for yours and your family's sake.

Were you trying to, kinda copy my shtick there? Because mmmmm alright fella.

What in the fuck is this CNN article?

Whether Trump or Biden wins the US election, China will be hoping to reset the relationship - CNN

China was doing well economically prior to the coronavirus, despite a trade war with the US, and has weathered the storm of shutdowns and nationwide epidemics better than many other countries, particularly larger nations like the US, Brazil and India. This has for many in China, especially its leaders, vindicated the country's political model and top-down economic management, especially as life has returned to relative normality in recent months.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Back