Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed

i found brokeback odd...i feel the protagonists were all unlikable cunts.

the end is sad and dramatic but still...this movie only really appealed to someone that could relate to the need to hide your sexuality which i'm sorry, 90% don't do.

if u lived in america, u would have 2 hide ur political identity

same sort of thing as heath in brokeback, except w/ more aids

we will probly see a tea party embrace of the brokeback film as a metaphor 4 the life of conservatives in our society and maybe even jake gyllenhanflall embraced as a celebrity leader altho i think maybe jake is wise enuff 2 stay away from political statements

Last edited:
I thought BBM was an ok movie. The acting was pretty good. Ledger is a much better actor than people give him credit for.

dat-boy-good.jpg

if u like brokeback mountain ur probably gay but its not your fault hollywood turned you that way in their insidious plan to turn everyone gay to destroy the world

tbh if u wear a hat with ur political leanings on it ur probably a retard on either side

i rest my case.

people like u are the reason.

shaming people just for showing their political identity.

how would you feel if people shamed you for being outwardly gay?

you probably wont have a fun time in texas wearing a hilary hat either

or if you wore a gun control hat to an NRA meeting

my point was that if you define yourself based on your allegiance to a political party, you're probably a mindless idiot. unless you somehow agree with 100% of every politicians ideas in that party, which is probably impossible since very few people agree on 100% of topics

i think that same logic equally applies to 'maga' and 'im with her' hats

its also a very similar reasoning to why discussing politics at a formal dinner party is considered bad manners/taste

its imo intentionally instigating a conflict and a demonstration of poor social skills

you probably wont have a fun time in texas wearing a hilary hat either

or if you wore a gun control hat to an NRA meeting

my point was that if you define yourself based on your allegiance to a political party, you're probably a mindless idiot. unless you somehow agree with 100% of every politicians ideas in that party, which is probably impossible since very few people agree on 100% of topics

i think that same logic equally applies to 'maga' and 'im with her' hats

its also a very similar reasoning to why discussing politics at a formal dinner party is considered bad manners/taste

its imo intentionally instigating a conflict and a demonstration of poor social skills

I've never seen anyone getting attacked physically for wearing a hillary hat. I've seen near riots break out over people wearing MAGA hats

i think maybe that should be a reply to havax, since he's the one who talked about wearing maga hats in sf

i just said one might not have a good time in either situation by not reading the social climate of the place you're in, not that there would be riots or even any kind of conflict

like, u can wear a 'eating meat is murder' t-shirt to a wedding and not start a riot either, but depending on the crowd you may have a good or bad time

which is generally why rational people avoid that kind of thing

Yeah, but if a person with a maga hat is at a maga event, they get attacked by tards from the left.

The left are everything they point at the right about.

i found brokeback odd...i feel the protagonists were all unlikable cunts.

I honestly admired the movie kind of for this reason.

The movie honestly has no pro/anti gay message at all. Liberals just love it because it was a mainstream movie that had gay people in it. The protagonists were never glorified and I don't even think they were written to be likable. Their affair just caused them problems and hurt their loved ones.

Similar story with American History X.
It's really not pro/anti white nationalism. But people's ideas on white nationalism shape how they view the movie as being pro/anti.

i rest my case.

people like u are the reason.

shaming people just for showing their political identity.

how would you feel if people shamed you for being outwardly gay?
theres a difference between being confident with sharing your political opinions and treating politics like sports like a cunty partisan hack...ie triple

Back